Kava Balance/Rewards Missing

After updating my trust wallet to version 5.4 today, I noticed that my available balance of kava went from 0.01 down to zero. I always keep 0.01 in my available balance so I can withdraw my rewards. I also noticed that my staking rewards got reset back to zero, thus losing all the rewards I had accumulated up until then. Also, when I try to stake, unstake, or redelagate, it says “not available”. Please help me to restore my proper available balance and get back the rewards I lost.

2 Likes

Hello @Muzzy
Sorry for the inconveniences, KAVA network is in upgrade now.
The Devs are already preparing an update version for iOS and Android to fix.

1 Like

How long will this update take?

By the way - your app is gone from Google Play… I cannot find it there anymore

This happen to me as well, I updated the trust wallet and all rewards from kava disappeared :unamused:

1 Like

@JennyMillan can you share how to update the app, and how long will it take davelopers to fix it?

1 Like

@Siriulian Sorry for the inconveniences, KAVA network is in upgrade now.
The Devs are already preparing an update version for iOS and Android to fix. We will alert you when update is available .

There is a notification on the wallet that says that balance issues may occur during the upgrade. All my staked KAVA has disappeared as well.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. I got the same problem and because I cannot post a new topic in this community, I sent an email to TW this morning (my time); TW has not yet answered. I am glad to find this discussion this evening. Hopefully, the issue will be solved soon.

Perhaps TW can add a feature in the apps to display a short information specifics to a coin so that we will know if something like this is expected? Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello.
I lose my KAVA coins after unstaked. What can I do? Whag is happen ??? :worried:.shown zero.I thought that stolen…why is that shown zero???

1 Like

I lost everything but my unclaimed rewards, but knew about the mainnet 9 launch. Weird stuff happens to wallets during upgrades, but gets sorted out. Thanks for updating that you guys are already on the ball. Good work trust team!

make screenshots. there is no other way to proof you had something. wish all of us good luck guys with this update

This problem doesn’t solved yet right?

Could be better deployed in staging before run into production to avoid bugs!

1 Like

Not yet. My rewards are still coming in as though the staked amount is in place, so they’re there, just not visible. Anyone else notice this with theirs?

1 Like

Well… I got recommendations to delete and recover wallet - it does not help…

Application reinstall also does not work…

KAVA chain is still dead…

1 Like

Who is writing directly to Facebook Messenger as official support and ask for 12 words phrase to help??? Officials are you here?

1 Like

@Partyzan6 Sorry for the inconveniences, KAVA network is in upgrade now.
The Devs are already preparing an update version for iOS and Android to fix. We will alert you when update is available .

No real support will ask you for 12 words recovery phrase. Anyone asking for wallet recovery is a scammer.

Everyone… KAVA back to life :partying_face: I got my balance back! Thank you for the Devs Trustwallet and everyone who posting here! :confetti_ball::rocket:

How did you do that? Mine is still dead… Did you update the app or what?

Can you give us some details - how did you do that?

Or it just happened itself?

Oh… no I did not do any special thing. Just refreshed my wallet. And I have the v6.17 (539) wallet.