Kava compound rewards problem

I am unable to compound rewards on my kava staking. It was working fine till yesterday. Sometimes I get “insufficient funds” error, sometimes I get the “account sequence mismatch, expected 31, got 30: incorrect account sequence” and sometimes the order gets through but it is pending indefinitely and it never appears on mintscan. I have the latest version for android 6.8.

1 Like

Also the kava staking rewards that trustwallet shows are wrong compared to mintscan (kava1vgm2zwa4k7m2j3g20kp7dg289gl4p03wex8hfn)

How do I find you with this number on telegr? I tried searching for 15072913638 but found nothing.

I would wait until a person from trust contacts you on the forum post. There is a risk to this way. Make sure to give no info to your account otherwise may be compromised.

2 Likes

Hi again, anyone having a problem accessing their staked KAVA? It has been more than a week and I get an error every time I try to get access to my coins, so I can’t unstake, stake or do anything at all. Is this normal? Like shouldn’t be thousands of people having this same problem for days already and nothing is being done about it? I have the latest version of my mobile app and this problem was occurring with Evmos a few weeks ago. Who’s in charge of maintenance, where’s the devs? I know it’s a open source, community lead, non-profit wallet, but I use 10 other wallets including Kepler, nova, exodus… and I never stress except when using Trust. I have to send emails dozens of them to support and it took ages to fix the Evmos issue. C’mon guys, how can we keep Trusting?

4 Likes

Hi M. I am having the same problem. Will post and request Admin support as well.

1 Like

In their latest email, support told me to wait for an app update where the issue will be solved, the caveat is that they know the update will be available sooner for android and they have no idea when it will be available for IOS.

2 Likes