KAVA transactions in Trust wallet

I have made 3 transactions with KAVA in the Trust wallet. Initially (8/2020) all txs were seen. Recently, I noticed that one of the txs would not find details of the tx in mintscan.io using the assigned Tx Hash. I found on this site that a possible remedy for a similar situation was to re-import the wallet after ensuring the most recent Trust wallet version. When I did this, the initial KAVA deposit tx was also lost, leaving me with just 1 of the 3 total KAVA txs seen in the wallet. Is there a problem with KAVA txs in the Trust wallet? Is there another way to find transactions on the KAVA blockchain? Thanx

Hi @DrP,

There was an issue with Kava earlier:
https://twitter.com/kava_labs/status/1367512568001036290

Should be working fine now.

I see no changes im my Trust/KAVA wallet as of this morning. Only 1 of 3 txs show up (the most recent only).

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. KAVA wallet address (select KAVA, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet

Buenas tardes, envié KAVA desde trust wallet a binance pero el memo era erróneo, ya se me débito de trust, como recupero?