KIN migration problems

I followed the instructions to migrate my KIN to SOL. When I creat my KIN wallet as instructed there is no balance. My balance is in my main wallet with no way to export my private key. When I created my SOL wallet there is no toggle to import KIN. I’m stuck

3 Likes

Mine is working fine. Try to follow the steps as directed.

Oh gosh! I never thought of that!

Mine too is working quite

I followed the instructions exactly. Twice now. Created a new kin wallet and sol wallet. The kin wallet shows 0 kin. I even tried to send my kin from the main wallet balance to the new wallet and I get an invalid address error.

1 Like

I have determined that my problem is that my kin is kin1 erc20 token. All of the migration solutions seem to relate to kin 2,3,4. Any suggestions for the erc20?

1 Like

I am trying to migrate my kin also for 2days now it not working
Please someone should help me through I need to convert my kin to Solana Wallet

1 Like

Hello @Isado2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Please help me my busd has been successfully send but i didn’t receive it in my tw wallet
!

@Fyrohero To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

Hi Halan, can you help me please…I have Swap App TrustCoin via Pancake converted BNB to TSC many times. The last bscScan swap has been approved but the TSC never arrived, $ 400 lost in thin air. I contacted the support and they say that they have nothing to do with it and I have to turn to you don’t understand. Pancake has no assistance! I do not understand! I sent everything! Hash, photos, bscScan links, Trust app account … And it is clear that I have not received the amount … What can I do to recover the money … There are a lot of them for me

Hello @Damien-Thor To better assist, please send the following information:

1- transactions
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xac0a00af8d9b761e15aa70e8b9de21748d2eebff4d3a5985a23f2281688c8123

2-transactions
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x480a307a2221e1345e06c402a439b16c9fcd491083e19d89a8f6e01e9f14008d

I have Swap App TrustCoin via Pancake converted BNB to TSC many times. The last two swap transactions did not arrive the TSCs. By BscScan it was approved but the TSC never arrived, $ 400 lost in thin air. I contacted the support and they tell me that they have nothing to do with it and I have to contact you, you don’t understand. Pancake has no assistance! I do not understand! I sent everything! Hash, photos, bscScan links, Trust app account … And it is clear that I have not received the amount … What can I do to recover the money … There are many for me

@Damien-Thor you already received your tokens, also sent out some tokens few days ago. The current balance is correct, you can check on explorer too.

??? the last transaction is on November 12th of $ 117.00 those of the 26th of $ 304.00 and of the 28th of $ 41.00 never arrived…look good!
IMG_32DE0E70A8FA-1|231x500