Know your customers on trusted wallet

I think trusted wallet should put or enable KYC on the app to strengthen and make a closer bond between us and the binance trusted wallet app.

5 Likes

Most of the times, KYC disrupts our privacies. It’s probably cool without it.

9 Likes

Personal I will love it because I want trusted wallet one day to be able to swap crypto currency in its app Like Btc to eth etc and to also be able to withdraw directly to our local bank account

4 Likes

KYC is not good for decentralized project, the best still remain that, KYC should be optional, it should not be compulsory

6 Likes

swap is no related to kyc in crypto. Local laws must evolve to make base for it. So its not about kyc and app, its about laws.

4 Likes

I hear what you are saying but I respectfully disagree with it. Here is why:

A fundamental of cryptocurrency is to provide anyone with the ability to have complete control of their finances as well as anonymity. Thus eliminating the governance and corruption of central banks and governments. Although KYC is good for preventing money laundering and other unlawful acts, it completely contradicts the freedom that anonymity provides. If I am not mistaken Viktor Radchenko, the creator of TRUST Wallet :trust:, passionately believed in privacy and security. From those beliefs and vision we are fortunate to have TRUST Wallet. KYC integration would negate both of those principals.

- Xian
Keep On Trusting :trust:

12 Likes

Yes , I with you in that

3 Likes

People are fighting for no KYC and that’s why DEXs are becoming popular day by day. People started using DEX (Decentralized Exchange) over CEX (Centralized Exchange) and also people like you wants KYC in a wallet :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. If Trust Wallet ever bring KYC, the first person of who left TRUST WALLET would be ME. LOL

7 Likes

Which kind suggestions is this? KYC for trust wallet is not a good thing to me at all and they shouldn’t think about bringing it

2 Likes

KYC for Trust wallet will be a disappointment.
Suggesting that Other cryptos should be swap to BTC and ETH in trust wallet is good but KYC is not good for trust wallet for now, may be in ten years time.

3 Likes

KYC is not an option at all I totally disagree, Trust Wallet was created to be decentralized so bringing KYC into it will ulter its purpose.

3 Likes

Buddy its just my view and I have ma personal reasons for that known to me, common this is just a suggestion u either take it or leave it, ur view is noted but da first sentence is kinda of rude, I don’t like that.

2 Likes

Thats a great ideas, also add know your twt wallet too, so…no cheater for a more bounty
:blush::blush:

2 Likes

Privacy and Security enhance Trust.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

It is so anonymous that even I myself don’t know its name :wink:
What do I have to fill in if walletlinker asks me
for my recovery phrase & name, – which name pls.?