Knowing tokens that you have when its disabled and you do not remember

Make it possible that one can see the tokens he or she has but can not remember the particular token because it’s disabled.

3 Likes

You can check your address in block explorer (etherscan, bscscan - depending on which network do you need) to see tokens assigned to your address

2 Likes

You simply click on the toggle at the top right-hand corner of your wallet and search for the token an enable it.

How?

I just disabled one of my coin by reflex and I don’t even know which coin it is, please how do I get it back?

Hello @Bharmi scan your address on explorer and compare your assets on explorer and in your wallet list, the enable missing assets. Here’s a guide on how to add: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Or add as custom token if asset is not available on search options: How to Add a Custom Token

I logout my account, just to log in back and see all my tokens disable, I tried to search for them but only few came up, the remaining are not showing at all, you guys really need to work on this app

@Mzee scan your address on explorer and compare your assets on explorer and in your wallet list, the enable missing assets. Here’s a guide on how to add: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Or add as custom token if asset is not available on search options: How to Add a Custom Token