Found these online, but double check and watch the info vids:
1.What is KAVA?
A: a decentralized bank run by hundreds of organizations around the world
2. What services are available on KAVA?
A: Loans, stablecoins and reward on digital asset.
3. What makes KAVA different from other DEFI protocols?
A: KAVA is interoperable, designed for all digital asset types including BTC, BNB , and XRP.
4. What is the KAVA token?
A: A native token of the KAVA blockchain representing ownership and responsible for security and governance.
5. How does someone receive KAVA tokens?
A: by staking or becoming a borrower on the platform.
6. What can KAVA token holders do to help secure the network and earn more KAVA?
A: Stake their KAVA tokens.
7. As the KAVA platform grows in usage, what happens to the KAVA token?
A: more KAVA tokens are burned making KAVA become more scarce