Linking Trust and Binance

In setting up the wallet I cannot enter my Australian phone number which defeats the value of a mobile wallet to begin with.
I cannot find specific instructions on linking Trust with the Binance account I have opened.

Also I am also trying to verify my documents and it is being rejected as incorrect when it is exactly identical to the documents information.

I am feeling a little frustrated and starting to doubt my decision to move to Binance and Trust
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I don’t think u can link them together because trusted wallet and binance are two different things but with little similarities. Trusted wallet is basically a wallet that keeps coin and token but binance is for trade and exchange of some specific coins and token although binance own trusted.

2 Likes

@Bolaji877 has rightly stated, they are different. Binance is a centralised exchange where the funds are held by the exchange (in their Custody) and TrustWallet is a non-custodial multicoin wallet where all the funds are your responsibility.

If you have issues clearing the KYC, Binance support is the place you need to contact. TrustWallet doesn’t require any paperwork for wallets.

2 Likes

Thank you Bolaji and Vipul,
I am currently using Jaxx Liberty
I had read elsewhere that Trust was a “Cool” wallet that would be able to use to connect to Binance through “Wallet Connect” with greater security than buying and selling directly on Binance.

So if I understand you correctly I can only achieve that by getting the Binance wallet
is that correct?

1 Like

Binance exchange is different from binance dex,
U can read more about it here
https://academy.binance.com/en/ask/questions/what-is-the-difference-between-binance-chain-and-binance-smart-chain

2 Likes

Hello,
I think there is a misunderstanding!
"Binance DEX in this article is not the same one as Binance the Centralized EXchange.
Binance DEX is a like a Dapp that belongs to Binance and you can access it via Trust Wallet as it said in the article.

2 Likes

Appreciation @marie, am trying to enlighten him/her more on what binance dex is, have already made it clear their is a diffrence between binance dex and the binance exchange in my previous comment , Dex is on trusted wallet can be access straight am just giving more insight to dex .

2 Likes