Litecoin (LTC) Balance issue

Im having exact same issue ! Funds have over 200 confirmations and the receiving address is for sure my ltc trust wallet address. Cannot reach support thru email. Whats going on

c72a5b5e91a30a909464392a70e310c9e7302f5046a57c79863f4b86fb852eb8

40 Likes

Hello @Finallyfree,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team is looking into the issue to find the root cause of the error. We will fix it as soon as possible and let you know. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. :pray:

Rest assured, funds are safe.

8 Likes

Do you have a time frame? Am i the only one effected by this right now?

13 Likes

Hello? Can u tell me if its something on my end? And is this situation unique to me?

9 Likes

Wallet address : ltc1qp5vx7yphtmg4rv2e25h6d09xv2g60fcnehwe7k

Transaction hash : e34358032a28edf093c8d4551cbf50370911d1349aa4d4a83c932771d10ef940

10 Likes

Same here. Transaction confirmed and balance showing on block chair but nothing in my wallet.

11 Likes

Trust wallet!
If you know about the issue, why don’t you warn us before buying/receiving coins?
Time is money in this industry, and you’re just telling us to wait without offering an alternative solution.

WE WANT A SOLUTION!

11 Likes

Same here bro.

LTC transaction has over 50+ confirmation but can’t see it in my wallet.

8 Likes

Man i got 1000$ ltc in limbo…i did all tje ateps…uninstalled my wallet and recovered it but no funds…i have triplecjecked tje address amd its correct…blockchain explorer ahows its been confirmed 100 times…probably more now…pleaae dont tell me my cfypto is lost. It has to be recoverable rigjt?

10 Likes

Oh and I tried clearing app data and cache then restoring from backup, same problem. Has there been a fork on the blockchain?

5 Likes

I have the exact same issue, importing the wallet into a different app didn’t help. I can see the funds on block explorer but that’s it.

7 Likes

Hey some one sended me about 17.5$ of ltc on my trust wallet address and my address is correct and I have block chain link
Sent 0.17807587 Litecoin (LTC): ://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/14808228fd32a5f1bbb4a2109749044f898d233da76532d334ffbaf1c59ba5c5

I not recieved this LTC till now on trusted Waller why

9 Likes

Hello all,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team is looking into the issue to find the root cause of the error. We will fix it as soon as possible and let you know. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. :pray:

Rest assured, funds are safe.

8 Likes

I too have sent a transaction from my exchange to trust wallet and the balance is not updating or showing up. I have checked the confirmation and hashtag and it’s been confirmed also from my exchange but not from trust wallet? What is going on?

9 Likes

Same here! My LTC confirmed on chain and nothing in my wallet. Hope this gets solved :frowning:

6 Likes

Any updates for us on what’s going on? We are all in the dark and our funds just stuck?

6 Likes

Same here, my balance wouldn’t go up even tho it was confirmed, thought I make a reset in case my wallet is just frozen but now all my ltc (everything else was restored) are gone but in my transaction history below its still listed that I received ltc earlier

6 Likes

Yoo im having the sammme issue , i even contacted the support of the company who sent me crypto telling them that it wasn’t received , and they said i was trying to scam them because the transfer was confirmed in blockchair .
30$ wasted now ? hope not , get on it fast and please when something like this happens , how about a pop up notification at least :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

Im also having this issue any solutions yet I’ve tried to restore my wallet and update the app

4 Likes

@Azure @makingawavehere1 @Karim111 There is some issues with Litecoin Node, our Devs are working on it. Balance will automatically dispayed on your wallet once the issue is fixed.

5 Likes