Litecoin (LTC) Balance issue

How much time it gonna take?
My balance is not showing on my wallet .
Please fix this ASAP

3 Likes

Has it been fixed yet because i haven’t still received my money it has been a day

4 Likes

Im having exact same issue ! Funds have over 200 confirmations and the receiving address is for sure my ltc trust wallet address. Cannot reach support thru email. Whats going on

my ltc address

ltc1qrzxfz9cmsvt8u8t8u72m2ctwlp60l8z0nlzduv

transaction hash

76326fe9298b4b4df395a8b34aeefe735ae5e3e7d54e287d19f47048f175dc95

kindly fix it as soon as possible

3 Likes

Do we have anything regarding updates? Every other wallet seems to be working fine. Wondering if this is really a node issue ….

3 Likes

Вчера получил 2 ltc. Один перевёл. Захожу через некоторое время в кошелёк, а баланс так же 2ltc. Хотя монета ушла и была получена. Теперь я не могу вывести. Баланс завис. В истории отображается что отправлен был.

На другом устройстве поставил trust wallet, баланс 2 ltc, а в истори перевода нет. Что случилось???

2 Likes

I have same issue confirmation is completed but i didnt received ltc please fix

3 Likes

I transfered to my trust wallet over 9 hours ago and It haven’t reflect in my balance. What’s going on
ltc1qx7c5p44xrt3tkhh6ec9dvvwx2rlq3fxxjefmrv

3 Likes

Im having the same issue, this is ridiculous! Like why not tell us before we send coins to our wallets!

3 Likes

I wars problem about this whole situation is not trust wallet Mentioned any of this to us or any heads up at all. My block has over 100 confirmations and my tokens are showing on the block explore swoop you need to fix your platform and inform your customers when something isn’t working. Very unprofessional you’re going to lose a lot of business

3 Likes

Same issue here. Bought $400 of ltc from coinbase and it wont appear on my cb wallet. Blockchain shows it is complete but address in not consumed on wallet. Tried signing in/out unisatlling reinstalling and clearing cashe. Ive even imported seed to atomic and trust wallet. At this point seems to be an issue with the blockchain. Let’s be patient guys.

3 Likes

I opened a ticket this morning because I purchased Ltc and also received it but wasn’t showing up. They responded saying once they fix the issue balances will be back. But other than that we’re stuck until we get a fix smh.

2 Likes

Hello all,

Our engineers are still working on LTC issue. I will update you once issue is fixed.
Twitter announcement about the issue: https://twitter.com/trustwallet/status/1627810419254657025?s=46&t=DWgtBCCMOCjNXBcjOjwNJQ

Sorry for inconvenience.

3 Likes

can you please tell us approximate time so we can relax yet.

its over 12 hour of transction

kindly tell us approximate time

5 Likes

It really confuses me as to why restoring the wallet in a different wallet doesn’t bring the coins back

1 Like

Ok so whats up…you guys cant kust keep us in suspense like tjis…
Please provide an update. I was transferring ltc to pay my bills. I need to know something.

It has been 16 hours since transaction and the balance is still not showing up in my wallet. This issue probably won’t be resolved for a few days.

A update would be greatly appreciated as the last update was 15 hours ago.

When i get my coins back which i will or i’ll sue you :slight_smile: , by by trust wallet for good.

I’m having the same problem, my ltc doesn’t show on my trust wallet and it’s been confirmed and completed since a while back.

Received Wallet

ltc1qnj0zyce378g7gydpuhu02d33ep0a0gfx04ta0x

Transaction hash id

b708e354c453d879fb3a67608c619670f47c8dfc953aa0dec22f24a83c2ac8b5

also yesterday I sent my ltc from the exchange to the trust wallet and for 24 hours the balance shows 0 … can it be somehow speeded up? the matter is urgent

[image]

1 Like

I also have problems Ltc is not displayed. Please help
ltc1qjuh6gcnx3eh6gex3pqqyt7c37cxl4r6vx6pevc