Long term trading Vs short term trading

Long-term trading:

When using a long-term trading strategy for investing in the stock market, a person can rely on the historical data to make a decision. That’s not always the case for cryptocurrency as there is only a limited amount of data available.

Yet still, people who prefer to do long-term trading assess that data along with more recent and current activity in the market to forecast how a cryptocurrency might perform in the long-run.

The strategy could prove particularly beneficial to investing in cryptocurrencies that have been around for a few years.

Short-term trading:

Short-term trading takes the opposite approach to long-term trading. It aims to generate a return on an investment in a short period of time. Ideally, you invest, the price goes up,

7 Likes

Nice information and write-up you have here. I think I’ve learnt one or Little things. Thanks.

2 Likes

I like long-term investments. Personally I am very bad at trading. I prefer to be hodler and when the price of my hodl coins reach at certain level , i will sold them.

3 Likes

Thanks for this post … For me i prefer long term trading , like this i can avoid spending lote of money in fees…

2 Likes

Yes man … everybody has to know what he could do …

2 Likes

Informative writeup.
My chip-in:
Short term trader uses mainly Technical Analysis (TA)
Long term traders combine both Technical analysis and Fundamental Analysis (FA)

3 Likes

@Mike2microbe @Dustys22 @Bziwi @Idrisalomagold thanks for your reply all of you.

1 Like

Good explanation… Long term trading are best compared to short term trading

1 Like