LORDZ token Purchased on Pancake Swap not supported onTW - How can I recover them?

I recently purchased the Token of a new project launched in June called Meme Lordz. The token is LORDZ. I created a custom token in TrustWallet. I used WalletConnect to purchase it on Pancake Swap, by swapping Binance Smart Chain (BSC) BNB for LORDZ. The transaction shows up on BSCscan but it is was delivered to my Ethereum receiving address, not the LORDZ contract address. The BNB I swapped for Lordz has been taken out of my Trust Wallet BNB balance.

I’m very low-tech and need detailed step-by-step instructions on how to Recover/Retrieve my purchased LORDZ tokens and deposit them in a supporting wallet ( i.e. Metamask) if Trust Wallet cannot receive and hold them.

Hello @DGvest To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x88e748e65840ac5821371BcBF33Fa536B40F941D
above is my wallet address. Please help me edit it. I’m so bad at counting please help me. thank you very much

My trust wallet was stolen. Now I don’t swap other coins please help me. thank you very much

@Napoleon send all details asked above please.
Including transaction hash of the missing tokens.

A post was split to a new topic: I can’t find TEZOS sent to my wallet

Thank you Mariuaz_scis, the solution you posted resolved my problem as well. I made to same
mistake when I created the Lordz custom token. I did not notice an option to choose a network and it defaulted to Ethereum, but it needed to be set up on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network.

mariusz_scis

20h

I actually figured it out, I have added a custom token but have chosen the wrong network. I can see these token now, after I corrected that mistake.