Losing money in a transfer

On April 21, 2021 I made a transaction from Trust Wallet for my Coinbase wallet. I wanted to transfer some funds of Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrency in the amount of approximately 332 dollars. I went to Coinbase and copied the address to which I wanted to receive the funds and put it in Trust Wallet, within the crypto mentioned in the send line and today April 29, 2021 I still have not received the funds and it has been impossible for me to contact the costumer service of Trust Wallet or someone to help me with my case and recover my funds. Can anyone help me with this?

1 Like

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

1 Like

A support person spoke to me via Telegram and stole my wallet and I told him that I would file a complaint about him and he laughed and told me you do not know how to file the complaint because you are an Arab

Hi, I accidentally sent bnb bep2 instead of bep20 from binance to trust wallet wondering how I can get the funds back or are the lost. Please help!

Hi @husmob To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Hi, I accidentally sent bnb bep2 instead of bep20 from binance to trust wallet wondering how I can get the funds back or are the lost. Please help!

Trust wallet app version: 5.21(5210)

Transaction Hash:

2BF2318D19CCAE000AC278A4E51DE2D46B6322EDDED23FC418687B6319B105EB

Memo:

To:[bnb136ns6lfw4zs5hg4n85vdthaad7hq5m4gtkgf23]

Crypto Adress (BEP20) : 0x1aa73107d6ebec888bdbef0525f583c3c7b17b81
I sent to BEP2 Adress and thats wrong adress : bnb136ns6lfw4zs5hg4n85vdthaad7hq5m4gtkgf23

@husmob you can do crosschain swap from BEP2 to BEP20. Here’s a guide: How to make a Crosschain Swap on Trust Wallet

What do u mean? I have already transfered from my trust wallet to bep2 on binance by accident. It says I have 0 dollars in my trust wallet. I want to swap binance bep2 to bep20

A post was split to a new topic: Lost ethereum balance

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.
You can try this too: Try to follow this guide: How to Retrieve Crypto Deposit with Wrong or Missing Tag/Memo? | Binance Support

You may contact them here as well:

A post was split to a new topic: Transaction does not reach mercatox

Hi there everyone, I have a problem, hope someone could help me. My wife tried to transfer some bnb from her trust wallet to my crypto com wallet and accidentally wrote a vrong memo so I didn’t recieve the funds… How could we recover our funds?

Hello @Zsolt27 Please contact the customer support of crypto.com so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.