Loss of currency password

Hi, while my previous wallet was installed on the phone, I tried to make another wallet with the same 12 characters of the first wallet, which immediately lost some of my currencies and were not in any of the wallets. I added those currencies to the wallet again. I did, but the currency balance is zero. Please help.

1 Like

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Please make sure that you have the right set of words.
Here is a guide that might help:

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been trying to recover my wallet for sometime now with no reliable assistance. I had purchased a new iPhone, and when the apps transferred my wallet was empty, I put my only pass phrase in and was successfully imported yet no funds/coin are there. I have a screenshot of my QRCode and it only allows me to watch it but not Manage it. The pass phrase I enter has a different address but I only have the one, I screenshot my pass phrase on May 2 when I opened my account, I also sent my QR Code to my son to send me Coin which I received, yet there are two addresses involved but my only address that has all my transactions does not work with my pass phrase, can I open the wallet with just the QR code??

Hello @Vandrini
Please see the guide above, you are most likely using the phrase for a wrong wallet.

I entered 12 characters correctly and correctly, but the inventory of many of my currencies has been zero. Of course, some of my currencies are characteristic that they have been transferred to a new address while I have not transferred to a new address.

I entered 12 characters correctly and correctly, but the inventory of many of my currencies has been zero. Of course, some of my currencies are characteristic that they have been transferred to a new address while I have not transferred to a new address.help me

I only have one wallet, why won’t it import when I scan my QR code? It tells me invalid code, but that’s where all my funds are,

Hello @Vandrini
You are probably scanning a qr code of your address or private key where it requests for your 12 word phrase.
Can you try if importing as an ETH wallet via private key works with it if not then you have a wrong QR code.

I need help, this is the only way I see how to post in here. I transferred money from smart chain somehow before my wallet was connected to pancakeswap. Can someone help me recover my money?

1 Like

Hello @Safitch
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0x56D5934bA49Dcf09f43f325486AB54973f890fb3

0x636f465420ed03c09cd77d7608c7676f4574453e794da68a3e0fac7a983add4a

1 Like

The QR code I’m scanning has the address to where all my funds are, the QR code that is showing for the account isn’t on any of my transactions? Like I said I only have the one pass phrase and it is dated for when I opened the account. Can you tell when an account was opened or activated??

Hello @Safitch
It seems you sent your tokens to a contract address.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Where do I go to undo this transaction?

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott

Hello @Safitch
Unfortunately there is no way to undo this.
Please be careful next time when transacting

Seriously? Where did the money go? Someone has to have it. It could just disappear.

Hi @Safitch
Your funds are on that contract address which belongs to Game Token “GME”

1 Like

Can you tell when an account was established/activated?? I don’t understand that I screenshot my pass phrase days before my first purchase and the address shown is different??

Hello @Vandrini
We have no way to determine that as we do not save logs of any wallet neither do we store the recovery keys.

Yet you can tell me I have two pass phrases, but you can’t tell me when my account was activated. I bought a new iPhone put in my pass phrase and now everything is gone. Why can I see it on BSCScan but I can’t manage it on Trustwallet.