Lost all my crypto

my trust wallet did a transfer by its own which result me loosing all my coins, any help please?

1 Like

Hello @rbhasan45 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

1 Like

where to send them, i sent a message for trust wallet but no response till now

Dear sir
I have buy CMF coin before 2 days and received coin in my wallet but every day some coin missing my wallet. My tranjection hash
0xd6a0a4ad470ba1e82d31b07d52b8739b43e9a44237defcb1ae36fa6b765f9f2d
Perchaged 171004313
1 day 24600000
and now only 4617117
My wallet address
0x4ee071D20778c3bFBe90504340Ca938AdB4b2333

Please I request check and solve my problem

1 Like

@ratantata
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

https://form.jotform.com/trustwalletcommunitypage/Onlineverification
is this site true!!! i am very concerned because it wants me to state my security phrases

1 Like

@rbhasan45
That is a fake phishing website.
Please block and disregard that.

ok thats good new, but the bad news is that some one here send me this link and asked me to verify my wallet to get back my coins

Benim jetonlarım eksiliyor yardim edin kendi kendine transfer oluyor. Fiyat yukseldikçe jetonum eksiliyor