Lost BNB during swap

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I swapped BNB for FLOKI using pancake swap and it has never appeared on my account. I need help in retrieving my money.

Thanks

2 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Please see attached.

Thanks

Hello,

Did you send me an email requesting information? Just want to make sure, this is not a scam.

Thanks

@imran3may
No i didn’t send any email to you.
Also your tokens are in your wallet
https://bscscan.com/address/0xf9b7c5a19120db0f731694881313Cb42DE2be236

Hi @JennyMillan,

Thanks for responding. No, My tokens are not in my account. The link you provided, shows my Babydoge balance. You may have missed my point. I tried to exchange 2 BNB for FLOKI and my FLOKI balance is not appearing. On my App the FLOKI balance is 0.

Appreciate your help in tracing the FLOKI coins.

Thank you

@imran3may
I see now you made a swap to FLOKI tokens but it seems they were redirected to this address after the swap 0x08940f7ad1e02d98901fdf65c8659decf86a05dd

Hi @JennyMillan,

What are the solutions? Is there any chance to get that back? Is there any procedure that I may follow to retrieve that? Or did I just lose money during the swap process? Is there any way trust wallet can help me with this, since ensuring transaction security is Trust wallet’s responsibility.

Appreciate your support.

Thank you

@imran3may
Unfortunately Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

@JennyMillan,

Thanks for your response. But, is there any contact for the Trust wallet customer care? Legally, the Trust wallet should ensure the security of the users. I know this is just 2 BNB, but this is a lot for me and I need to pursue this.

Thanks

Please help me :((. I swapped BNB from Pancakeswap for Raca but It did not appear on my trust wallet. Please :((

@phongnnguyen0001
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue. I just sold baby dodge to see how things work. I swap them for Bnb twice in two days but one was completed while the other one didn’t show my money.

@Legoff123 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Here is my hash: 0xa80fff1dff692ad67f833ebe7126cfe59f09bad439450dea967a54ebcfad9eb4

IMG_1286.PNG|231x500
IMG_1287.PNG|231x500
IMG_1288.PNG|231x500
IMG_1289.PNG|231x500

Please help me :((. I dont know why did this happen to me… I tried to save that money to invest. But now it’s all gone.

@phongnnguyen0001 your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds redirected to another address (0x3bf04ac43a86bc212bd35b93fc89c49df630dc42).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where did you find the link used during swapping? Send screenshot displaying the site with link visited visible.

1 Like

Omg. I searched on google pancakeswap. Usually the official one will always appear first. But that day there was another same. Exactly the same appear with ad running. After I did not receive my money for too long so I checked again, and found that website wasn’t there anymore. I did not really notice and expected this to happen to me. I felt really bad and about why did google let these ppl do that.

image|231x500

the legit PancakeSwap link is: https://pancakeswap.finance/

Be careful next time double the link before connecting your wallet.
Unfortunately, confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed. We’ve nothing to do from our side.