Lost bnbs while swapping smartchain

i withdraw 0,01153635 BNB from binance to trustwallet and i tried swap BNBs to SMART CHAIN but finally i gave 0,01153635 BNB and i took only 0,00746135 SMART CHAIN where is my other SMART CHAIN BNBs?

1 Like

Hello @jaggedmeister To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I ask for help on policy and response to feedback. I don’t know where else to complain.

app version 2.12

i dont have transaction link its not showing swaps on bnbchain

i bought bnb in binance and i withdraw to trustwallet safely then i tried to swap bnb to smartchain it said succsessfully but my some smart chains lost i didnt understand what did happend

these are screenshots i recieve 0,11536 bnb but while i swapping somethings lost i took only 0,00746135

Hello team, I have sent tokens to my trust wallet account and this is the first time, my transaction was done last night, until now I still haven’t received it, while the delivery status has been successful.

@jaggedmeister, @Cipa
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

0xe05db3DD8E9b5B42C0eEBc091e7f73ded9692C49

Hello @Cipa
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x9a2f5556e9a637e8fbce886d8e3cf8b316a1d8a2
Decimals: 18

No amount? :smiling_face_with_tear:

@Cipa
Can you try using a VPN to access your wallet then see if that fixes it

O thank you so much for the help, I almost gave up. Once again I say thank you very much, I’m from Indonesia. big thanks brother