Lost LUA Tokens because of choosing wrong network, Tomoscan to Ethereum

I mistakenly transferred 237 LUA Tokens with TRC21 network to Trust wallet with ERC20 network and unfortunately did not receive it.
App Version 1.27.23

From Tomo wallet:
0x8dc98bb953aa12993aab44749390082911b4fecb

To Trust wallet:
0x61cEEdC75CD14b5005e32d70B4541A927C3D55F2
Transaktion hash:
0xc353bcea72f9b0142f0431eaee158f7170c5026b7477f9144089caab7f131dab

Please help me to bring back my Tokens.

Hi @Mohamad.khavari,

Please follow this guide:

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Tomochain > import the private key

Once done in importing it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen. Select add custom token then enter these details:
Contract address - 0x7262fa193e9590B2E075c3C16170f3f2f32F5C74
Name - LuaToken
Symbol - LUA
Decimal - 18

hi sir
I have the same problem
I have tested almost half of the private keys on the list but I could not find the proper one
is there any problem with the process or its just my mistake
please help me too :pray:

Hello @mhmmdyo,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. LUA wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello

this is my trust wallet app version

this is the address of the Tomo wallet that I sent the lua tokens from

these are the transactions that I had on my Tomo wallet and the fifth one is the lost Lua

this is the transaction summary
sent successfully but because it was TRC 21 and not ERC20 I couldn’t receive it in my trust wallet

And here is the lost Lua that is on a read-only wallet that I added with the address it gave me in the transaction record and I can’t touch it or send it back to my own wallet

Thanks for your help :pray: :pray: :pray:

Can you clarify how Trust Wallet app was used with that one? You sent LUA tokens from TW app? Or something else? I can’t seem to connect the dots since you were using a different app.

hello
I sent lua from tomo wallet to trust wallet but I didn’t get it in trust wallet

I have tested it on my end and it worked fine. It will appear like this:

Again, please follow the instructions that I stated here: Lost LUA Tokens because of choosing wrong network, Tomoscan to Ethereum - #2 by iamdeadlyz