Lost money after moving to the new phone

Hi, can you please help as I cant reach support.
3 weeks ago I changed phones, and cant see the money in my wallet anymore.

Please help

5 Likes

@AleksandraLi You need to confirm you imported the correct seed phrase as it’s not possible for your address to change.

3 Likes

Hi @Tobi , thanks for getting back so quickly. Yes I can confirm that the Sid phrase was correct one, but it’s showing $0 in my wallet

2 Likes

@AleksandraLi If you remember your address, you can compare it to know if you imported the right wallet or not

2 Likes

Hi @Tobi , I am not sure that understood what you you mean by address? I do remember my seed phrase, and used it to access the wallet which is empty.
Sorry is it what you mean?

2 Likes

@AleksandraLi What I mean is you had tokens on your wallet, you can compare the receiving address of the token if you have the address with the one in the current wallet to confirm if you have the right wallet.

2 Likes

I have the address for example. But Trust wallet doesnt have any transactions for funds to come or leave? does it mean that the wallet is different?
But I only created 1 wallet.

2 Likes

@AleksandraLi It’s most likely you have another wallet imported

2 Likes

Would I be able to restore it without the seed phrase please? I do remember I have created only 1 wallet

2 Likes

@AleksandraLi You can only restore your wallet if you had backed up your seed phrase.

1 Like

Hello! I have the same problem. After installing the Trust Wallet on the new phone and then imported with the sid phrase my only one wallet I don’t see the coins on balance. It is 0. But I still can see them on my old phone.
And in the new Trust Wallet I also can see all previous incoming transactions - the same as in wallet on the old phone.
But at the same time balance is 0. Help!!!

@Ekaterina2 Please follow the troubleshoot guide below:

1 Like

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I have updated the app and now i no longer see my coin. Please help

@ynki Please follow the troubleshoot guide above

Hello , I tried and when i deleted the app and downloaded it again, some of my transaction disappear. I still cant find my coin. Please help.

@ynki Please provide the receiving address of the missing token and transaction hash if any