Lost my Recovery Phrases

hello trust wallet team I lost my 12 words please I need your help I don’t know what to do they will send me money there and I don’t know what to do if they could help me I would be grateful

1 Like

If you do not have a backup of the recovery phrase, there is no way to gain access back to the wallet.
Learn more here:
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/lost-recovery-phrase-or-private-key/221/2

3 Likes

When I input my recover phrase in trust wallet it’s showing a different wallet address, please help.

1 Like

Then you have a different set of words. You have restored a completely different wallet.

2 Likes

But I only have just one trust wallet on my phone, and that was the recovery phrase I wrote down when registering. I don’t have any other recovery phrase on my phone.

1 Like

Did you checked your phrases correctly ??? I mean if they’re are misspelled. If not then try to recover via myetherwallet. They will let you choose correct wallet. SOMETIMES, there might have couple of wallets for the same phrase where most wallets are not owned by anyone. So, you can restore your wallet via myetherwallet then copy the private key and store it safely instead of phrase. Now again restore your wallet in trust wallet via private keys.

1 Like

Still can’t find the wallet there.
I think I’ve lost my funds.
Thanks for your time.

2 Likes

Guys, what if I do have the words but I may have them in a wrong order / for instance/ misspellt a word.
HELP :confused: I am at my wits end on this

1 Like

what if I do have the 12 words but I may have them in a wrong order / for instance/ misspellt a word.
HELP :confused: I am at my wits end on this

1 Like

IF MISSPELLED or MIS ARRANGED, nothing can be done to restore the wallet. In that case you can follow these tips (Not guaranteed to work).

1. For Misspelled :fast_forward: Check every word’s spelling and correct them because in recovery phrase every words spelled correctly (Grammatically) and try to restore.

2. For Mis Arranged :fast_forward: try to arrange them accordingly by replacing two words. Although it’s harder than thinks because there are 12Factorial= 479001600
    Possible outcomes.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate it right now I am looking for a hacker to try and hack into my wallet, it seems they wont I guess… someone on fiverr mentioned API scripts, oh gosh you can see how determined I am. anyway thanks once again.

1 Like

Hello trust wallet please help i lost my 12 word phase. How can i restore my trust wallet? Please help

Hello trust wallet plese help I lost my 12 words phase. please I need your help I don’t know what to do?

Hello sir and Madam Loss my 12 work

If you lost your 12 word recovery phrase then forget your account. No one can recover that account. Not even any hackers.

So sorry. There is no way

if your wallet is still with you, at least it’s still logged in, you can secure it, otherwise it’s the end of your wallet . :speak_no_evil:

1 Like