Lost or pending ethereum

3 days ago ethereum was sent to my wallet but it is not Ethereum was sent to my wallet 3 days ago but it does not appear in the wallet. I don’t know how to solve this problem. Please help me in the wallet.

@Ersin04 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I sent decentralized mana to my wallet few days ago but had no idea it was a wrong address I copied.
It was sent to my ethereum address instead.
I’ve tried all means I saw came across on the internet but got nowhere.
Pls I need help with this

1 Like

I’m waiting for your answer. When will you respond? please help.I’m waiting for your answer. When will you answer? please help. there is another problem. The security of my wallet is at stake.

I’m waiting for your answer. When will you answer? please help. there is another problem. The security of my wallet is at stake.

It’s like JennyMillan isn’t available at the moment or has been assigned to another.

@Ersin04 Kindly send your receiving address as a plain text

0x598b8F5b00A85bCb660c9Ab7dF17AB20D93d05F4

this is my address. please help me

@Ersin04 The ETH you received is what is shown in the screenshot of your wallet above.
Your ETH is complete

I should have had an etherium worth $9560 in my account. There is only $2 ethereum. Are there any other transactions pending?

@Ersin04 You can also check the link i sent to you.
You have had only one incoming Ethereum transfer and that is for 0.0017 ETH which is in your wallet already.