Luna Coins missing

Hi
I transferred Luna classic coins over 2 weeks ago from my binance and Gate.io account to my trust wallet and up till now its not in my wallet. I have uninstalled and re-installed the trust wallet app, I have also added the Luna token to my account but still its not showing up going to 3 weeks now. I have done everything possible and I am so frustrated. It should not take this long for the coins to arrive in my wallet. I have contacted this team and I was told it will reflect in my wallet but still there is nothing.
I want trust wallet to allow my coins reflect in my account because I want to transact with it.
Can somebody reply please.

5 Likes

Hello @Onlinedoc To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Тоже отправил Луну с Binance и она не пришла и, Binance подтверждение сделал о успешной операции а на кошельке не отображается номер кошелька terra1nvfyqeme5q2ddu8nvp2mav88xxzk7mfeu4fuuq

1 Like

1 Like

terra14dwskdn80guaknwk4etn63837cpe0w4sycrh8s

This is the wallet address

1 Like

The transaction Id for binance
9CD4E2511B077E586B2F3A5C47042615541672B60BD5A5F5BA1975D10274AAD8

37B303604F1CFFD53C74BBEB6FD6AE197FD2F3C580800E80505E8B91980FBD52

Second transaction id

I transferred Luna classic coins over 2 weeks ago from my binance and Gate.io 1 account to my trust wallet and up till now its not in my wallet. I have uninstalled and re-installed the trust wallet app, I have also added the Luna token to my account but still its not showing up going to 3 weeks now. I have done everything possible and I am so frustrated. It should not take this long for the coins to arrive in my wallet. I have contacted this team and I was told it will reflect in my wallet but still there is nothing.
I want trust wallet to allow my coins reflect in my account because I want to transact with it.
Can somebody reply please.

I have provided all that you requested, can I get a feedback regarding this issue

@Onlinedoc update your app and refresh your wallet balance. If problem persists let us know.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I updated it and its fine now. Lovely jubbly. I appreciate the help

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!