Made a transaction from Fado Go to Kiko Inu

I made a transaction from Fado Go to Kiko Inu
And I’ve still not seen my token I made this transaction yesterday someone please help me

2 Likes

Hello @idfunds To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello i was trying to swap One to the other and till now i still have not received my money/token

hello? anybody online i still havent gotten a reply back for this issue

1 Like

@idfunds Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Transaction hash: 0x5d7d65d9fbe118277291275f8a0f61daec005ab8c09826d215e04b8dd9b59168

Wallet address (bnb smart chain):
0xD701208477432F2DbaD3Dc0bcA4Fa7538eC22Bf5

@idfunds you did swap your tokens, you transferred them directly to KIKO INU smart contract ( 0xbb7dfb3831f0a3778c1cf621550bb11065324d21). Unfortunately, transaction can’t be reversed or cancelled. You may consider it lost.

So there is absolutely no way of getting it back
What if I contacted them ?

@idfunds you can try to contact them if they can be able to retrieve it for you. Otherwise, nothing can be done.

Well Ok then thanks for your help though I do really Appreciate it mate