Matic transfer in not showing

I recently transferred 222 matic from coinbase. Transaction shows on etherscan but not polygon scan. Matic wallet balance shows as zero. Even though i got a notification that i has received the tokens

1 Like

Hello @jww To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi @jww I am having the same issue - were you able to get yours to come through? Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @jww
Your MATIC tokens are in your wallet on the Ethereum network.
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet then search MATIC and enable the one with ERC20.

1 Like

Mine was MATIC bep20, so I suggest enabling every MATIC token to find yours.

1 Like

They show there now, thank you very much Jenny. Why do these replies need to be seventy characters? Lol. I just needed to say thank you.

Hi Jenny, I have the same problem. I’ve send Eth from Kraken to my Wallet twice. The first transaction went through. The second was successful transfert but not visible in my wallet. Please help. Regards Wouter

Thanks for the insight! I had the same problem. When I enabled the “Matic Network”, the ERC20 version, my Polygon appeared.

Check the advice below you from Jenny. It’s probably a similar issue. If you switch on matic erc 20 it’ll be there

@wjvvoorst To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

That worked! Thanks again Jenny and everyone! I used ERC20 to convert my MATIC.