Mercuryo issue with KYC

Hi I’ve been using trust wallet since Jan with no issues. However I purchased 1eth 48hours ago via Mercuryo. They’ve asked for the usual KYC but then additionally wanted a picture of my bank card which I supplied. Now they want me to send a picture of my paper bank statement. I use online banking and only can screenshot my banking app. I want a refund and they’re refusing to unless I get a physical copy and take a photo. This is a joke right? Please advise?

5 Likes

Contact support and explain everything clearly

2 Likes

Support? What support? How to do you contact support. I cannot even get an account set up.

2 Likes

I have. They can’t process my 1eth or my refund me untill I send them a pic of my paper bank statement!?
Surely they should just refund it.

1 Like

Send them an e-mail

Search for trust wallet on Twitter and you will find the support link

1 Like

Have you talked to the support and refused to recover your money?

1 Like

Support have said they can’t refund my money to the card I used unless I send them a copy of my bank statement. So I either want my eth I paid for or my money back.

1 Like

Hi @N.smith360

Mercuryo is a third-party cryptocurrency provider. Please contact them directly by sending an email to: [email protected]

2 Likes

Please kindly login and create account with the third party you use… Tell them to reverse the payment…

You should get it back in 10working days… I had the same experience once but my money was refund after 10working days

And you should note any payment close to $150 requires verification for fraud sake…