Missing balance

my ethereum deposits aren’t showing in my balance i need urgent responses
please treat with immediate effect
the wallet address is 0x4DE23f3f0Fb3318287378AdbdE030cf61714b2f3

the transaction is visible on history but the balandoes not reflect

Hello @vigazy
This wallet is a compromised wallet and seems to have any Ethereum deposits in it immediately removed.
It is best to delete the wallet and create another.

Hello
I send lots of BabyDoge tokens 5 days ago…but not received some token…
Please help me

Hello @SHUBHADIPM
Please avoid duplicating posts, i already moved your request to a new topic and responded to you.

The Usdt token that was sent to me yesterday is not showing in my wallet and the sender has been sending of the same amount and it has been reflecting , unfortunately yesterday own was sent but uptill now I am yet to see it in my wallet balance

@rankingjoshua To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The amount sent is 99 dollars to this wallet address THkMWYdpZxsZVrtMxBQgbu4owC6zKvCogC since yesterday

@rankingjoshua send transaction hash for the missing transaction and screenshot of the current USDT balance.

This is the senders wallet

This my current balance which supposed to be 327 instead 227

It was sent through usdtattainable.com I attached the picture of the sender wallet and the send have sent 99 dollars to me into three times but only two is showing in my balance why one is hanging and he has been debited already as usual but is yet to reflect in my wallet.

@rankingjoshua your actual balance is 227 USDT you can scan your address on explorer and see yourself. Trust wallet will display what you have on blockchain.

Contact the sender and ask them for transaction hash please. Last USDT transaction entered your wallet is TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器