Missing bitcoin not deposited from transak

I purchased bitcoin from transak for two multiple transactions both which were completed within a minute time span. The transaction are both completed on transaks end and the first transaction was deposited into my wallet. I sent the funds from the first transaction out to my other wallet. The second transaction for the same amount has yet to be deposited to my wallet even after it shows confirmations. I did some extensive digging and noticed the funds were supposedly deposited into my account and then sent to another wallet address I have never used. The funds were never deposited because it doesn’t even show up in my transaction history for my wallet nor does it show the transaction for it being sent out. You guys are screwing me out of my bitcoin. I want my bitcoins fro the last transaction.

2 Likes

Hello @xspecialko ,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

My app version:
9.1 (784)

Wallet address:
bc1qgfltm0s6z5y3pjvvj7upfkl9wpnhxy9qkp3lw9

Transaction Id:
bf65284206da4ae171b9ea8a12e4a3533a3630d567b52d287524572b10f62fe3

Yes I’m aware it shows the coins were sent to another wallet but they weren’t. I never even received the coins to my wallet nor does it show up in my transaction history for my bitcoin wallet. I can’t attach images or I’d show the transaction history for my bitcoin wallet.

@xspecialko Your Bitcoin history not showing is just a visual glitch.
You can always check on the block explorer to confirm your balance or view transaction history.

Hello please help me i bought Sol from transak gcash but there is no transaction history and i look explorer but 0 balance no record

@josh06251998 Do you have a transaction hash ?