Missing BNB on my Wallet

Hello

I would need your help.
I have converted prince floki v2 into BNB on pancake swap and withdrawn the BNB to my trust wallet but they are not showing.
Can you help me to understand the situation and receive the amount?

My transaction hash is

0xe5fd667cddc57f8c83c8e47f633ce6874b384e9fe730c7ff7ad73734ad90c0e1

My wallet number is

0x81ee14756d0192105BfcAA5ab2047405597C6f84

Thank you for your help!!!

1 Like

When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

1 Like

Thank you Jenny for your feedback and sorry as I have just join the community and would need some more support.
I think I had already performed the swap yesterday.
Following your message, I have just tried to use the swap button on Trust wallet, but I do not see balance available (either connected to pancake or directly on Trust wallet).
Please let me know how I can further proceed.
Thank you for your help

1 Like

Please help me as I was supposed to receive around 500 BNB but they do not appear anywhere even when I try to use the swap of trust wallet.

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

@obouvet you didn’t swap your PrinceFloki tokens, they’re still in your wallet. Go back to PancakeSwap do the same steps as yesterday you’ll be able to swap this time.

1 Like

Hello!

I swapped 140 000 Love coin to BNB but not credited why and where can I find it or fix it ?

1 Like

Hi Alan
As further clarification, I have swapped today the remaining prince floki of 6M (which correctly appeared in my wallet in BNB) but still no trace of the 23M corresponding amount.

I don’t know where the 23M are as they appear nowhere.
The previous transaction hash (for 23M) is in my first message.

Please help

Thank you

Olivier

2 Likes

Hi
Hi, I have 520,000 Prince Folk tokens, but today I only have 198,000. The rest of it has disappeared. Why?

1 Like

Hi Alan
Thank you for your reply but the prince floki token in my wallet (6.300.000) are the ons that I have not converted and transfered
I had around 30,000,000 prince floki tokens in my wallet and converted and transferred 23.000.000 in Binance token.
Even when I reconnect to pancakeswap, those coins do not appear only the remaining 6.3M of prince floki are visible.
I have previously shared the transaction reference and BCSScan with Jennie regarding the 23M.
Please kindly help me as I’m a bit lost and cannot retrieve the 23M prince floki or related Binance token anywhere (both on pancake or my wallet).
Please let me know if any additional element from my side would help
Thank you in advance for your help
Olivier

1 Like

Hello @Hadisystem , @obouvet
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

Thank you Jennie for your reply and clarification so if I understand correctly:

• I had 30M floki token
  • I have initiated the conversation of a portion of them under pancake for BNB
  • since I did not confirm under Trust wallet, the swap did not occur and I kept the full token amount
  • as the price went up, the overall quantity of token went down and reduced to 6M hence the perceived increase in token price was partially offset by the reduction of token.
    Correct?
    In such case, you are fully right and we should be careful understanding the trading terms of the different tokens.
    Thank you again for all your help !
1 Like