Missing coins sent to trust wallet Solana address:

hi I’ve sent 10 Solana from my crypto.com wallet to my ( Solana wallet in trust wallet) and then tried to send it back and it’s not gone back! And not showing up anywhere, now I used (trusts wallets Solana address).

• List item

All my addresses are exactly correct as I been doing this a long time where is my 10 Solana trust wallet ???

Please contact the customer support of Crypto.com so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hi,
I’m having almost a similar problem. I sent my toern from trust wallet to Safepal. The received amount shown in SafePal was less than sent amount in Trust Wallet. I just realized this after token being transferred 20 days ago.

@DanielDewa93
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for prompt response.
I was just goint to hit the send button, however pop up message appeared that suggest i couldn’t embed media image in a post (?)

I dont see/couldnt lovate that standard button used for attachment (?)

Any other way to provide the images?

Cheers,
Daniel

@DanielDewa93
Can you try to upload the screenshot now? It should work.

Hi @JennyMillan

Here are the images requested:
App version

Address

Date and sent amount:

Hash transaction:

Received amount in my safepal wallet:

Cheers,
Daniel

@DanielDewa93
Did you check and read about the tokenomics of this coin to know if they have a rebate system where a percentage of your token is deducted when you send out?

Oh no!
Apparently it is. Just asked the official group. 10% deduction.
You are right @JennyMillan
I should be careful next time.
Many thanks.

Daniel