Missing Doge after transfer to Binance

Hi,

I’ve tried to send my Doge Coin to Binance, the transaction were waiting for about 6 hours of confirmations, never got them.

I’ve read in an other thread with an user who got the same problem, to back up my recovery phrases, uninstall trust, reinstall and connect wallets again - what worked so the user said.

I’ve done that too but now i even cant see the transaction anymore and balance of Doge is zero… did i messed it up or you got any device?

King Regards
Jonas

the transaction is pending due to low transaction fee, please update your app to the latest version as it has accurate doge transaction fee calculation. Please be informed that you cannot cancel nor speed up the transaction using the app. You have to wait for the Dogecoin miners to confirm your transaction. It may take a lot of time if your network fee is low. If it is still pending for a long time, the network will automatically drop and cancel your tx.

update trust wallet app to the latest version? Should already be the latest one or what do you mean?