Missing DOT tokens

I have the same problem, what was the solution?

This seems to be a common problem with Trust Wallet.

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi

I have already done this via email, do you need me to do it on here as well? Also won’t other people see?

Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread - feel free to split it again.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried re-importing my wallet and re-installing Trust Wallet on my phone.

Details:

1. Trust Wallet app version 1.29.8, Wallet Core 2.6.4
  2. Address is 16YWSBRZkEyukKGUdKYturA39TG7QnrMbdpcTmXYPKgACkd5
  3. TXID is 0xe70e46299cc1340b9988e34e48733801c0abc9ca93c65df20611340672431b02
  4. Bought DOT last night on Binance, transferred it to my Trust Wallet through the DOT network. The TXID shows up on the DOT explorer with the status message “BatchInterrupted” - might be related? Has been 12 hours since I did the transfer.
  5. Can’t take screenshots of the app but I’ve tried enabling all the DOT-related tokens and they all show a zero balance. Polkadot (DOT) itself shows 0 DOT, and no transactions - completely empty.

Thanks for any help!

@SwankyPants there is nothing received in this address. Contact Binance for support regarding this issue.