Missing Eth after transfer from huobi global

You can’t make a crosschain swap to ERC20 on the Trust app.
You need to send out to an exchange that supports HRC20 deposits and make a swap there.

Hi Jenny

I’m having a similar issue to this. Would you be able to help me find where my eth ended up please?

Thanks!

1 Like

@Matta96 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to transfer Eth from Huobi to my trust wallet. This was at 23:45gmt & it’s still not showing up

@Matta96 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Wallet address: 0x542b850A9E474F83355702e9388bc10361FFfF3d

I’m not sure how to find the transaction hash on huobi?

Found it: 0x71e75f36b1b9f659f81b4b282278804ebaf0a9effe9cae22aa86a7801fac181c

Use the private key of the coin security wallet to import the fire coin wallet and add ETH tokens.

A post was split to a new topic: My poa token send eth address

@Matta96 Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Huobi ECO Chain
Contract: 0x64ff637fb478863b7468bc97d30a5bf3a428a1fd
Decimals: 18

Thanks Alan I’ve found them, do you know how I transfer this to standard ethereum?

Thank you for all your help

@Matta96 I’m not sure. But try to send back to Huobi as HRC20 and withdraw as ERC20 .

Trying to send back to Huobi but this is as far as I am getting. Any advice? Thank you

I’m having issue with receiving trx on my trust wallet from Binance it’s been 3hours the transaction has been completed on Binance I haven’t anything !

@Matta96 you need some Huobi Token (HT) to cover your transaction fees.

@Venom77 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Alan, I’ve been trying for a to get some HT on huobi but it doesn’t seem to matter how I try to buy them (with fiat, btc, usdt) I can’t, it says maximum amount 0.

Please could you help me out with any advice on how to get the HT?

Thanks!

Hello @Matta96
Please buy on an exchange that supports that token and then you can send to your Trust app.

you may try this :

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/missing-eth-after-transfer-from-huobi-global/268479/5?u=rakib320

1 Like