Missing Eth coins

My eth coins are missing
I dont know what happend , and it happend to my friends also ,
help me
I dont know what should i do
:white_heart:

8 Likes

:warning: Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

3 Likes

Hi I have the same problem I even have updated the app and I even re imported it but my amounts of eth isn’t come back what should I do now.
I gor confused.
I’ll be glad if you let me know how can I fix it.

10 Likes

I’m still not seeing my coins either…I updated and re imported my wallet and I’m still seeing zeros in my wallet.
Please help!

8 Likes

Same problem with me also… Not showing ETH balance and ETH based coin balances…

4 Likes

Hi I’m having the same problem I cant see my Eth balance its just showing zero. I’ve checked Etherscan and they are on the blockchain, just not shoeing in my wallet.

1 Like

This is the same for me as well. My eth is on the blockchain but not showing up in the wallet. I also reimported my wallet and still 0.00.

2 Likes

Same here, I checked this morning and both ETH and SHIB wallet balances are zeroed. What gives?

4 Likes

Hi I’m having the same problem I cant see my Eth balance its just showing zero. I’ve checked Etherscan and they are on the blockchain, just not shoeing in my wallet. I’ve also re-imported my wallet Eth is still not showing…

4 Likes

Is there a bug…why ERC20 getting missed for so many? It’s shocking for us.

5 Likes

My ERC20 shib and eth are zero. Just couple of hours back. Sending this at 3am…please help.

5 Likes

my ETH is also showing as 0 after re-import and update!
Its there on etherscan though… what’s going on???

My Ethereum is now showing in my wallet. I reimported twice and did an update…

1 Like

Problems for SHIB and ETH seem to be resolved now. There was an app update but I doubt that was the culprit here. I also re-imported my wallet but this didn’t have a direct effect.

1 Like

Phew! We all love our money huh, had a bit of scare there holds chest lol atleast this problem is solved. Been functioning on my end for about 40min now… shiba and eth​:innocent::pray: woo!

Used exchange.pancakeswap.finance to purchase coins and they’re not showing up. Went through the instructions listed and for some reason was left on a never-ending screen. Please help

my ethrum is missing
what happen ??
please help me
all its 0 now
what are u doing now

My Shib is 0 too??? What is going on???
I see other people have this issue too. I thought I was hacked but it looks like an eth system problem and not a hacker problem???

Mine is gone too. :cry: I don’t know what is going on. This is super scary.

Ok same here all ERC20 tokens shows 0, please help, I need my assets urgent!