Missing fund safemoon exchanged to xrp

Hi I exchanged half of my safemoon with xrp , safemoon has been deducted but can’t find my xrp. I did this via dapps thru pancake swap… please help

1 Like

Hi , please can you help me… I exchanged my safemoon to xrp . Thru dapps pancake swap, my safe moon has been deducted but can’t find my xrp… also sold half my safe moon when it was at peak… now that is missing also … any help
Will be appreciated… thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello @Ahmed5,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Smart Chain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I had a similar issue in which I took my SAFEMOON and through PANKCAKE SWAP, I swapped the SAFEMOON to XRP. However, I have not seen my XRP currency. I’ve tried adding the XRP token to wallet but it did not seem to work.

Safemoon > XRP - bscscan. c o m /tx/0xa779d6525864c2742d770c622837df039ebac1c10a832d080bc9cea8b86fcf94

since XRP was not showing up, I took the XRP and switched it to BNB

XRP > BNB
bscscan . c o m /tx/0xa779d6525864c2742d770c622837df039ebac1c10a832d080bc9cea8b86fcf94

What do you suggest?
I’ll send you transaction link

Well, since you already swapped it to BNB, there is no way to troubleshoot the problem now (because the XRP BEP20 balance is 0). If you encounter it again, feel free to ping here.

I’ve been having an issue with my XRP balance showing as 0 on pancakeswap, can anybody assist me?

1 Like

Is this on the trustwallet or pancakeswap app? This is my first transaction using pancakeswap and trustwallet

Hi
I have the same exact problem. I swapped safemoon to XRP and my safemoon is gone but no XRP.

please help me

2 posts were split to a new topic: I bought SAFEMARS and ROCKETMOON but I can’t find it

@hossainamini, you already sold your XRP. So the app will display 0.
https://bscscan.com/token/0x1d2f0da169ceb9fc7b3144628db156f3f6c60dbe?a=0xfe69734e6882af0ec14576db3fd155d02098e261

@Jameswild89, check your XRP, if it says “COIN” on the top left corner, then you have the native XRP. You cannot use it on Pancakeswap as you need to deposit it on exchanges so you can trade it.

Thanks for your reponse :slight_smile: I sent XRP from CDC, how do i receive XRP into my trustwallet in order to use this on pancake swap?

You can deposit it to Binance.com then withdraw it as BEP20 (BSC) or use this one Binance Smart Chain | Binance Bridge | Binance Panama

I am having the same problem, I swapped BNB for PRT on pancakeswap and my PRT is not showing up on in my trust wallet.

I’m having the same issue. I’m new at this so maybe I’m not understanding. I cashed out my safemoon and swapped to BNB. Then took BNB on pancakeswap to get XRP. The BNB is gone off my trust wallet app but there is no XRP in the app. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Same here. I can see the XRP in Pancakeswap but now I don’t know how to deposit it anywhere.

Same problem here. I see my xrp in pancakeswap but not in trustwallet. There it says xrp is 0

Hey all! Was having the same problem in my trust wallet. Go to this website. Copy the address I provided. Add it as a custom token in your trust wallet. It will show up!!!

0x1d2f0da169ceb9fc7b3144628db156f3f6c60dbe

Hey all! Was having the same problem in my trust wallet. Go to this website. Copy the address I provided. Add it as a custom token in your trust wallet. It will show up!!!

1 Like

Hey yall! Was having the same problem in my trust wallet. Go to this website. Copy the address I provided. Add it as a custom token in your trust wallet. It will show up!!!

2 Likes

I tried so many different things and nothing. Thank you very much :+1:

1 Like