Missing funds after pancake swap link

I have tried to be patient after submitting a dozen emails to Trust Wallet support about this.

I used pancakeswap and the Trust Wallet link to execute my swap/exchange and my SafeMoon has NEVER APPEARED!! (exchanged from BNB)

Please reply and let me know what to do to get my money back or Safe Moon. It seems to be have disappeared or been stolen when all I did was use your links.

4 Likes

@lmb1513
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

IMG_5649|281x499
IMG_5647.PNG|281x499
IMG_5648|281x499
IMG_5645|281x499
IMG_5646.PNG|281x499

Merhaba mtk satan varmı metakings yardımcı olurmusunuz cüzdanda var ama hotbite satamıyor ben

1 Like

Hi Jenny,

Submitted all of this info yesterday per your request. Can you provide an update?

Hello @lmb1513
Please attach the screenshots as a media this time, i have enabled it for you.

Hi Jenny-

Any update on this? How can I either get my SM or money back? What happened and what is my next course of action?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hello @lmb1513
It seems you made a swap into the V1 of Safemoon and according to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact the SafeMoon project team.

I’m not sure I understand. I did not even realize I was purchasing V1 (obviously)- where do I see this in my Trust Wallet? I cannot find that token in TW? What is it called and how do I see my holdings to transfer to V2?

@lmb1513 no SafeMoon token entered your wallet because they incurred 100% tax (you received 0 SafeMoon). Read my colleague response above and contact SafeMoon team for support. This is not Trust wallet issue.