Missing funds after transfer

Hi there,

I wanted to send bnb from trust wallet to my kucoin bnb wallet(bep20 bsc).

But i accidentally sent it from trust wallet Bsc balance (without converting bsc to bnb) and it didnt arrive in my kucoin bnb wallet since yestrrday.

Can anyone advise on what to do?

Thanks
Ozan

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sent BAT but not received

Hi, I’m having this issue as well.

0xc14b1f5a3d3303a1e81e5bbc689ddc4ee97aec859daa07801686e8f112340010

The transaction is successful on bscscan but I have not received the BNB in my wallet. Please help!

I am missing a transaction too
0x53AdC8F918E8725EA2969Bc7B8BA54dEa002ED56 (Address)
0xaf7cf0eb00f7d23812a995fa229635cf8aa46544f2d60de83b3cd9f2453e2226(tranaction hash TxID)
I used the trust wallet to recieved coins from binance after finishing a smooth trasaction which stated the the traction was completed the money didnt appear in my trust wallet ballance. please can someone hellp me on how to solve this problem.

Happened again… Getting very annoyed now charged 1.78 sterling for nothing as transaction error… More annoying is that the charge cost me been able to try re sell later that day and without putting more on… By why shud i when every 4th or 5th transaction is an error and a fee dor nothing… U shud atleast get a choice if u wanna give to charity

Hi I’m new to this community and not sure how to create a new post/topic. So I’m just gonna post here. I wonder if anyone can help me I sent a transaction from my trust wallet. I thought I was sending ETH to another ETH Wallet I have on metamask. But it never arrived in my ETH wallet on MetaMask. Having looked back at the transaction it seems that I have sent Binance-Peg Ethereum to ETH wallet on etheruem main network can somebody help me please as the funds aren’t showing up amd I think I’ve obviously made a mistake. Thanks in advance for any help

similar thing happened to so many people on our community here and they testified here that they got help from trustwallet so contact trustwallet+13078001296 to help you resolve your issues because they helped him .

برایم هم این اتفاق افتاده از کیف پول تومو توکن سروم به تراست ولت فرستادم ۳۰ روز پیش ولی در کیف پول تراست نیامده است چکار کنم

Hi - i’m very new and still learning. 9 days ago I sent bnb smart chain to vechain thinking you could just swap it. I’m obviously wrong and i’m trying to learn a how new space, but I can’t work out why when I’ve sent these funds to vechain they haven’t arrived. It’s status is success - I’ve tried everything I can think of to find but the funds have left smart chain but not arrived in vechain. If anyone could please send me some advice on how to fix this I would super grateful so I don’t make this mistake again!?

I’ve had the same issue I guess. Used PancakeSwap to swap YUMMY and CATE to BNB. Now I have no tokens and BNB… I tried restoring Trust Wallet - did not help. I tried to contact someone from PCS - impossible. Can anyone help me here please? Txn ID is 0x1d247811d5ebf254bbb7a2e5c44f5b24a6191abf4a66a90ca43bd9dbb8f223ee

Where in the swap does it appear? I cannot find my funds after a swap. They’re in TW (i already restored it…)

Still not recieved the fee back… I am new to crypto currency and the whole experience is been ruined by fees…i have to invest more funds to be able to sell what I have…that dosnt make sense… Why cant the fee be taken from the transaction itself… Or is that due to not been able to take extra fee here n there that don’t go through…you don’t rush to help… This happened to me days ago and still not recieved the fee back and it shows error… As i said my experience has been soured by fees and transactions not happening… Overall i have done say 6 transactions… With 2 been errors with fee for nothing thst is 33.3% that is bad… Add to that i got a charge of 64 sterling fee for shiba inu…been investing a week i be shocked if i make it 2 weeks