Missing funds on wallet

Going on 4 days now for both what I sent I to trust wallet and what I sent out of it

I have the same issue , a transaction of my safemoon coins to bsc happen by itself which I didnā€™t done ā€¦and 90% of the money went as a fees . Kindly assist me with this please ā€¦I had before around 90dollars safemoon and now it shows me only 8 dollars bsc

Same here, swaped some Bnb for xrp by using pancake swap, but itā€™s not showing in my wallet. Help please

1 Like

used pancake swap to buy elongate (from bnb smart chain) via browser on trust wallet. Fees and smart chain disappeared but funds arenā€™t showing up in my wallet. Help please

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my litecoin address if anyone would like to help a person in need.
MQEnHnaiCUnphJwbRzvrVW11wBr9bP2TH4

I purchased Tether last week and itā€™s still showing $0. What should I do?

1 Like

Did you give your seed phrase to anyone. Did you enter it at any point?

Kindly send me your wallet address and lemme check it for you. Or you send me the TX address

If you sent the Litecoin to your Trustwallet, kindly send .e your TX details and lemme go through it

Iā€™m also missing $ 1 for smartchain for switching busn to bsn, Iā€™m new to it, if someone can help I would be very grateful :slight_smile: ā€¦ adress is:
0x7f3b92138714e49248EDE0b43E3bDfa0e2e4Cef4

I purchased Bitcoin Cash. Iā€™m trying to convert into BNB but my balance does not show in DEX or the browser. How do I fix this??

Iā€™m also missing $ 1 for smartchain for switching busn to bnb, Iā€™m new to it, if someone can help I would be very grateful :slight_smile: ā€¦ adress is:
0x7f3b92138714e49248EDE0b43E3bDfa0e2e4Cef4

Where do I find the wallet address or the TX address? Please adviseā€¦ thanks again

If invalid adress no release fund also avalable in your wallet you can contact customer service 2 time this problum with me but binanance refund me because wrong adress not deliver to other account

I used BNB smartchain in pancake swap to buy a coin, but it does not show in my trust wallet. I am new to trust wallet I just started 2 hours ago. I have been waiting for 2 hours but it does not get listed on my trust wallet. Can someone please help! How will i resolve this issue.

I bought USDT but it does not appear in my wallet. Transaction says itā€™s complete. What do I do?!

Merhaba trust walette ikinci cĆ¼zdanı aƧarken birinci cĆ¼zdanimdaki bakiyem kayboldu bana kim yardım edebilir

1 Like

Hey Everyone! I thought my pancake swap from BNB to SAFEMOON disappeared completely but I was wrong!

1. In Trust Wallet, look to the right of the word collectibles. There is a settings button. Click it!

2. Type in SAFEMOON in the search, click the toggle button to the right.

3. Go back to main screen and BAM! There it is. SAFEMOON in wallet.

This worked for me hope it helps.

I had the similar issue about 5 hours ago. I purchased $50 with of Smart Chain about 5 ago, however, I checked the wallet address and it is the correct address but the Smart Chain I bought still hasnā€™t arrived in my account. I also received a approval email for my payment but still havenā€™t been credited. Does it usually take this long?

Dear Sharoe,
Your prayers have been heard, I finally got the funds on my wallet. Thank you for your concerns and I wish you the best with your cryptoā€™s!