Missing funds swapped from BNB to smartchain

i tried to buy safemoon using BNB as required , was succesful in my first purchase, i tried to buy more coins but !st time my balance didnt appear on my smartchain, i completed the submit a request form with complete information and sent , was expecting professional help soon, meanwhile did a 2nd attempt to buy more, all the process went smoothly and it showed confirmed at the end, but in my balance it doesnt show safemoon balance which i purchased sent the request again with complete info, i sincerely request the trust wallet tech guys to help me find my missing funds please.

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

Trust wallet app version 1.28.8
Crypto address
Transaction hash for the 1st missing funds on 4/24/21
0xa441dfbd8f868549a302b9b8f7d01f91b57e6732220e843c5eecf9f3331e560c
Transaction hash for the 2nd missing funds on 4/28/21
0xda0a41ea859eac0c838500ef3d1a9b25d6a7a23e40d24c34340d95f81f50064b
My crypto address of Smartchain
0xC1FFf21dCc9BCe55ab476b6e289dc7Cc867603b3
Details
On 4/24 I swapped BNB for smartchain and tried to buy Safemoon, but funds didn’t show up on smartchain
On 4/28 I did the same swapping, it gave me the confirmation that it was a success, but when I checked my balance there was no funds in safemoon added.
So I lost my funds 2 times, I completed the submit a request form with complete details for both the transactions but no reply.

I’ve had the same issue with my trust wallet and would like to know if the trust support tech team has resolved your issues?

@Alan47 I am still waiting for your response sir, i have sent you all the information you asked for, please help.

Hi, please tap on top right corner and search Safemoon then switch on Safemoon BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Or You can add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Thank you so much for responding, I will definitely try that and get back to you asap.

I am little confused by your suggestion, you said search for safemoon and add it, but just wanted to let you know I already have safemoon in my account which I bought by swapping BNB to Smartchain and swapping Smartchain for safemoon, when I went to buy again for the 2nd and 3rd time , I lost my fund.

@Manbar55 yes, you have them in your wallet but to be able to view them, follow instructions I provided above. Read the articles.

@Alan47 I can view my safemoon which is there in my wallet, and it shows the balance which I have on the purchase I made which was successful, but when I tried to buy again 2 times that amount/token is not showing in my balance, which should be another huge addition since I bought more, but only the old balance is showing. I did the steps which you instructed me to do, I searched for safemoon, since it was there it appeared, I turned it off and turned it on manually, but the same old balance appeared,I believed by doing this step maybe I may get all my lost funds back, but it didn’t help. I hope you understood what I am trying to say, so please explain, what is the right way to do to locate and get my funds/token back .

1 Like

Hello manbar55, I’d love to help but I don’t really understand. Did you make use of pancakeswap in any of this transaction? Let’s take it one after the other, discuss only the first missing funds/coins issue.

3 Likes

Yes in the first instance I tried to buy it in Trustwallet, using pancakeswap, I wanted to swap smartchain to buy safemoon, but I couldn’t see the balance in smartchain.
In the second instance , again I used pancake , and this time I had smartchain to trade for safemoon, and it showed the confirmation. , but when I checked my balance in safemoon, it was the same old balance, so no new coins or amount was added.

In the first instance I used BNB , which I swapped to smartchain, in order to buy safemoin.

Hi @Alan47 still waiting for your suggestions and help. As you suggested I did the step of search token, but it didn’t help, any other way to help me please

Yes in both the transactions , I tried to buy in Trustwallet, by using BNB which I bought from other exchange, and swapped it for smartchain.

Sir i replied to your message, but I didn’t get any response from you.

Sorry for the late response. What’s the first swap confirmed?? Paste the transaction Id lemme take a look. All token still missing?

0xa441dfbd8f868549a302b9b8f7d01f91b57e6732220e843c5eecf9f3331e560c.
Yes it is still missing.

0xa441dfbd8f868549a302b9b8f7d01f91b57e6732220e843c5eecf9f3331e560c
This is the transaction hash of the first transaction , it has been more then a week, still calling for help, I got connected to lot of people for help, Sent all the details, but Trust Wallet Dev are not helping, then where do I go for help.

Hi Andrew6 if you can takeout some time for me and help me out, I would really appreciate