Missing funds Trust to Exodus

I recently transferred funds from GALA (Trust wallet) to ETH (exodus wallet). Unfortunately I cannot see these funds. I have reset the app, reset my phone, ensured I have the latest version. All the addresses look correct.
please help

1 Like

Hi @TimG,

Please contact the customer support of Exodus so they can assist you.

3 Likes

i have a similar issue, binance withdrawal to my trust wallet. can anyone help please?

1 Like

I have the same issue with sending eth to exodus. So far haven’t figured out out

Hi I have a very big problem A few days ago I bought some tokens from upcake, shibin, infinitx, and two other currency codes But today I was shocked to see them What has happened is that many of my tokens have disappeared. For example, I had 270,000 in upcake, but now, after a few days, there are only 20,000 left. I had 1300k from infinitx, but now I have only 18k left I had 460m of shibin digital currency, which after two days was only 40m left What is the reason for this? Please stop token scam owners How can I return tokens? Is there a way Thanks for the efforts of Trust Wallet And I’m so grateful that you help

Hello @Mortezalukssun There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

Hello . I have problem with 2030 Floki. I forget but maybe before 15 maximum 20 days i buy 89 000 000
and now i have 114. Its a scam or bug?
Similar situation with PumpETH (PETH) Now price is $0.00425441 and i buy before 2 week 6 milion of them and whet prise go up trust wallet show my i have only 114 when price go down i hawe a lot.
Can i help me and explain me please what exactly happen?

@gangosan
There is no problem with the app.
Those tokens have an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like