Missing LINK, Never came through from Crypto.com

I pulled about $198 (which is now around $155) in LINK into Trust wallet from Crypto.com I used the multi coin wallet when I did it, and it never showed up. I can find the transaction on block scan using the address from crypto.com, but I can’t figure out how to get my LINK into my Trust Wallet. I’m not sure if I was supposed to use an ETH wallet or what, but I believe my LINK is now on hold.

@ashtonstine To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

transaction hash: 0x17a0fa31b6f56e6bb21c060ea9509e1e0659e86da095efdbae10802b466ad901

Hello @ashtonstine Trust wallet doesn’t support cronos network. To recover your funds, import your Trust wallet recovery phrase to another wallet that supports cronos network.

thank you so much, i finally have retrieved my money. i have been struggling with this for so long you don’t even know how relieved i am. thanks again.