So it seems I have some missing funds inside my trust wallet after performing an exchange. It was BNB for LTC. I no longer have the BNB and have not received the LTC. It should be a total of 10.57 LTC
One transaction was cancelled and that was the other 2.3 LTC that transaction isn’t even shown inside the trust wallet. It’s just missing now
Son of a! That was it lol. I added the BEP LTC to my wallet and there it was. Phew!
Does that mean btcP and ltc BEP2 can’t be sent to other wallet. Because I tries sending Btc to my trust wallet from Blockchain wallet which has segwit support but it saying invalid address
This Pegged Token can be sent to a wallet that supports BEP2 tokens.
Blockchain wallet may not have full segwit support.
Check here: Trust Wallet is SegWit Compatible
Hi iam unable to sent by ltc coin what to do
To better assist, can you provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press “About”)
- Crypto address
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)
- My wallet version is 1.16.9
- My ltc address is ltc1qphrmljsv2kfd46syeujr8ec672urn27gff2z92
- I need to convert my ltc coin into inr but iam unable to do this, it’s showing as invalid address. But iam converting with only my ltc address
- Unable to add screenshot
Please guide me to transfer my ltc coin into inr
INR? Can you give the website link on where you are trying to send your LTC?
Iam trying to sent my ltc to giottus and zebpay but i couldn’t
inr is nothing but indian currency
Can you double-check the address? Remove the space at the end. Also, make sure the address starts with
You can also try to enter the LTC address that was given to you here: Litecoin Block Explorer | BlockCypher
Then to send from Trust Wallet, press the scan button near “PASTE” to scan the QR code.