Missing more than 6 tokens from my wallet

Since this morning I have missing tokens and coins which are equal to half of my portfolio. I am a hodler so I don’t make transactions often and usually I check my wallet every morning and today I saw that half my tokens are gone. I followed all the steps suggested by Trust Wallet but nothing happened. I checked etherscan and everything is in order (no transactions are made and my missing tokens are shown there). I deleted my wallet and then recovered it but nothing happened. Please help me recover my coins and tokens. The missing ones are: Arpa Token, Curate, Bird Money, BitDAO, some of my Uni, Eth, Link. I wrote to support twice but no response. Please help me!

2 Likes

As of this morning one of my erc20 tokens is not displaying either- it shows a 0 balance. I went to uniswap and discovered my wallet still shows a balance there… very curious error. Are you having the same error?

2 Likes

Balance is now displaying well.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

1 Like

This suggested fix did not fix my account. I also see there are several other people having the same problem that it didn’t fix.

1 Like

Clever, but still not working. Appreciate your input.

I’m a patient person and I know my tokens are safe, so I’ll wait it out.

I still have none of my ETH or SHIB in my wallet. I have been following the instructions in my ticket and followed the “transfer” it shows and I have not heard back nor do I see my funds… I too am a HODLer and the most I do is swap and add to my portfolio… As it stands I am missing 1/3 of my portfolio. This makes me extremely uneasy because it has taken a lot of effort just to even keep my holdings throughout the past few months. Where are my coins? How can I recover my assets?

I found a solution for the missing token. Click on the token go to top right where the graph is your token will appear back. Thank me later

Please I need help.
I swapped a bep20 token on poocoin to get usdt as I always do on poocoin (using the dApp browser of trustwallet.). The swap was executed successfully.

But when I went to my wallet, I couldn’t find the usdt I was supposed to receive. Instead, I saw in the transaction column that the usdt was transferred to another wallet address.
Please help.
@Alan47

Yes I had all my ETH & shib disappear from my account about an hour ago. There is no reflection of this in the transaction history and I certainly didn’t make a transaction. Help!

Same here… All tokens gone… This morning it was “just” one of my tokens, but after trying the recovery, all gone… What is going on???

1 Like

just go to Etherscan web and see your token. i am also worried and feel i lost all my money. Later i go to Etherscan and see all tokens and numbers are same.

ETH nodes were temporarily out of sync. There were issues with seeing and sending/receiving ETH and ERC20 tokens.

Issue has been fixed.

If you still can’t see your tokens, re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Walletonveniences

Thank you and sorry for the inconveniences.

Yes, everything is in order now. I was really close to heart attack but thanks. Be blessed!