Missing my history transaction

hi Trust Wallet team, im curious to your system, bcoz my angrysquid transaction is disappeared from history.
please help me on this issue.
thank you

1 Like

Hello @Hafizan86 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Why my transcation History dispear. Last week i transferring to angry Squid wallet to redeem 3 times from angry squid. But after i transferred the coin, suddentlly the transction dispear from my history.

My current acct.

@Hafizan86 Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

0xdAA015d9fF0e85c00a963f1969127211cc5C5288

How can i get my transaction hash, my history transaction disappeared.

@Alan47 any update on my inquiry? how can i get back my transaction history? if i get it, so i can share my transaction hash.

Hello! I have the same problem after having my iOS app updated. Can you explain why my transaction history has disappeared after update?

Wallet address: rNqWWiLuufNpaVoRuBVvcUWBGkzDFJy8bv
Thash: 71009464F38E84966E327DF7554CC52A62F91E8FC72A59B891503F21EBD49ECC

Can anyone please help? I need to recover my old transaction history @Alan47

Hello @xSeaBars
You can use the respective explorer for the token you’re trying to recover the transaction history for.

Hey @JennyMillan
I get that but public explorers won’t help me, the history needs to be in the app. is there any way you can provide me with it?

@xSeaBars
We have launched our own transaction indexer and It’s not filled with some historical data.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

@JennyMillan
So you’re saying there’s no way you can help me and provide me with transaction data that was deleted from my trust wallet app? This is very important to me. it will be life changing so please help in any way you can!