Missing my token

@25801 click on USDT added as custom token and screenshot then upload it here.

1 Like

I woke up to find 50 billion of PumpEth are missing from trust wallet. I Bought mire than 80 billion but because of the slippage tolerance I get about 74.5billion coin. Yesterday the 74.5b coin was there when I approved the coin to be able to trade. However now there are only 23.5b coin left. I spend 6 hours trying to find a way to reach trust team and this is the best I can. What can I do in this situation and what can you do help me? I’m waiting for your replies. Thank You

1 Like

@Kingpai
There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

1 Like

Hi Trust team,

I also have not received my babydoge tokens I transfered on 29 Nov 2021.
I made a transfer from Okex exchange: 0xeb196a61f9a1e35bf5053b65aaa57c5541dcba86
to my trust wallet address of: 0x547596d328990dfd1fc19c0e875b9c15eacb8025

The funds have left my account and OKEX have confirmed this was withdrawn from their side. Would be very grateful for any help in resolving this.

Thanks guys

1 Like

can someone help me? having a problem here. Hi , So i am knew to all the cryptocurrency stuff and i made a mistake and give someone my bnb smart chain wallet address to send bitcoin bep20 , it wasnt much money, just about 10 bucks but the strange thing is, is that i saw the altert in pop up on my screen for my trust wallet saying that the coins have been received but it doesnt appear in my wallet at all. Its a trustwallet account. is there some way to still recover that 10 dollars worth of bitcoins ?

1 Like

Hello @jayinamdar
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xc748673057861a797275CD8A068AbB95A902e8de
Decimals: 9

@Legend2k2
Please add your BTC as a custom token too;
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet

1 Like

Hi thanks. But what information do i put when i add it as a custom token? And where do i get that information from?

1 Like

I swaped floki inu before 5 months but still not get
This is transaction id
0x50597b9538b340a660dae14b1042cce1e4ba7ea56b434cf0b721263041e13390

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Sent KCC tokens to Trust

A post was split to a new topic: Brought some eth and I don’t see it

Didn’t receive my 5 BUSD sent from my Trust Wallet account 0x54B391348DD60FBA2ca81AB5921A6A222aDF6661
to my Roqqu wallet 0x7e18fad1ee6f7f37eaf309fc2350887fa0501b7d
On 1st December, 2021 at 9:22pm

1 Like

Hello @JennyMillan,

Thanks for helping to resolve this. I have completed this process and it is showing however there are a couple issues:

1. how do I know how many coins I have? I had transferred nearly £4k worth of coins ( 1,878,944,977,529.267 BabyDoge coins) but the value in the wallet just shows as a total value of £464.87 which is worrying
  2. If I want to transfer these coins to another exchange or wallet will the coins transfer as Babydoge or as another token type instead?

Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Buy tether this morning and send it to my trust wallet

A post was split to a new topic: Withdraw busd from trust wallet to my other wallet

Hey. I just wanna say thanks. What i did was search for the contract address using the bsc link . then it showed that it was sent to a binance btcb peg wallet. I searched for that wallet and enabled it and wolla!! The funds are there now. Thanks once again.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Mpx i hawe more than 2 0000000

A post was split to a new topic: Carried out a withdrawal from binance to my Trust wallet

A post was split to a new topic: I swapped some Binance Smart Chains for THG

This has to be the most confusing platform to use its so confusing this shit stupid

1 Like

Hi guys, I have my multi-wallet visible in Coin98 in which I can see the address of my SOL Wallet related to my multichain and I can see the tokens in it.

In Trustwallet I can correctly see the tokens inside Wallets on BSC and ETH, but the ones related to SOL aren’t visible, plus if I add SOL as token it doesn’t show the address of my SOL multichain wallet, but a new one.

How can I fix it?

1 Like