Missing my token

I tried to send my Feg token from trust wallet to Coinbase wallet and I did send and transactions was success but unfortunately didn’t receive to Coinbase wallet I did contact Coinbase and they said we won’t support this token and now my token is missing and trust wallet didn’t answer me to help has anyone knows how can I return my token back .
I will give 100 tether as reward to who help me.

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase again so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.
Please be informed that Trust Wallet cannot reverse, cancel, nor refund confirmed transactions in the blockchain.

Thanks for your reply but Coinbase wallet said Coinbase Wallet currently does not support this network, and we do not have access to these funds. Our best recommendation would be to import your wallet using the recovery phrase to a trusted private wallet provider that supports this network to retrieve these funds.
But they didn’t explain how to retrieve these fund

1 Like

@Nazanin.sh try this guide: Migrate from Coinbase Wallet to Trust Wallet