Missing Polkadot tokens from wallet

Hi guys. I created a new trust wallet ( multi-coin) and sent some Polkadot tokens from Binance to the trust wallet. I’ve used the integration between Binance and trust wallet. Also, I tried to send other tokens ARB and SUI and they showed up in the wallet. Only the Polkadot is missing. Some help?

13 Likes

Hello @MihaiC
The team is aware of the issues with dot balances not showing.

You can try to reimport your wallet to see if that works.

If not, please wait for a fix.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Rest assured your funds are SAFU, you just gotta check the block explorer to see they are in your wallet.

10 Likes

I also transferred after binance polkadot I checked the transfer was done successfully I checked the coins are in the wallet but I still don’t see 0 coins

13 Likes

You are a scamer by someone take action against them as they are trying to steal our coins

7 Likes

When you gonna resolve the issue
You’re saying this to everyone
What’s the time frame
I have sent dot token from Binance to trust wallet but it’s still missing in trust wallet but showing on explorer
We need time frame please
Thanks

8 Likes

Hello @Mehrkhanmalik a new update with a fix will be available in the google play store by the end of the week. be sure to update your app.

9 Likes

by the end of this week will it be solved with our polkadot coins or are we still waiting? should we worry about losing them?

9 Likes

No , you can wait …

9 Likes

Hopefully that works as I have contacted polkadot support team as well as they said that issue is purely on trust wallet end and they are happy to assist if trust wallet team coordinate wiyh

8 Likes

hi dear ,
I received 20 DOT and the transfer was confirmed, but it is not displayed in trustwallet.

my trustwallet version : 8.9 ( update 23 Hours ago )

7 Likes

Hello @hosseines this issue has been resolved with the 8.9 update on the appstore , can you try a reboot of your smartphone ?. if its still not good you can try this .

7 Likes

thank you , yes i reboot and It is not fixed yet .
Is it possible to check the balance of the wallet from a certain website by having the wallet address?

5 Likes

You can check there …

5 Likes

Can somebody help me out because it says i gabe money but don’t know how to work it.

5 Likes

Hi @Tobi
Hi to all,

I have a similar problem,
Could you please confirm me where I can find the procedure to reimport my wallet …

Thank you !

3 Likes

Hello @Vince59
Here’s a guide on how to:

4 Likes

Hi @Tobi

Thanks for this !
Hope I can recover the coins now !

Have a nice day !

4 Likes

I have same problem. How you can fix this? I reimported my wallet and still not works.

5 Likes