Missing Polkadot tokens from wallet

Hi guys. I created a new trust wallet ( multi-coin) and sent some Polkadot tokens from Binance to the trust wallet. I’ve used the integration between Binance and trust wallet. Also, I tried to send other tokens ARB and SUI and they showed up in the wallet. Only the Polkadot is missing. Some help?

15 Likes

Hello @MihaiC
The team is aware of the issues with dot balances not showing.

You can try to reimport your wallet to see if that works.

If not, please wait for a fix.

We apologise for the inconvenience.
Rest assured your funds are SAFU, you just gotta check the block explorer to see they are in your wallet.

11 Likes

I also transferred after binance polkadot I checked the transfer was done successfully I checked the coins are in the wallet but I still don’t see 0 coins

14 Likes

You are a scamer by someone take action against them as they are trying to steal our coins

8 Likes

When you gonna resolve the issue
You’re saying this to everyone
What’s the time frame
I have sent dot token from Binance to trust wallet but it’s still missing in trust wallet but showing on explorer
We need time frame please
Thanks

9 Likes

Hello @Mehrkhanmalik a new update with a fix will be available in the google play store by the end of the week. be sure to update your app.

10 Likes

by the end of this week will it be solved with our polkadot coins or are we still waiting? should we worry about losing them?

10 Likes

No , you can wait …

10 Likes

Hopefully that works as I have contacted polkadot support team as well as they said that issue is purely on trust wallet end and they are happy to assist if trust wallet team coordinate wiyh

8 Likes

hi dear ,
I received 20 DOT and the transfer was confirmed, but it is not displayed in trustwallet.

my trustwallet version : 8.9 ( update 23 Hours ago )

7 Likes

Hello @hosseines this issue has been resolved with the 8.9 update on the appstore , can you try a reboot of your smartphone ?. if its still not good you can try this .

7 Likes

thank you , yes i reboot and It is not fixed yet .
Is it possible to check the balance of the wallet from a certain website by having the wallet address?

5 Likes

You can check there …

5 Likes

Can somebody help me out because it says i gabe money but don’t know how to work it.

5 Likes

Hi @Tobi
Hi to all,

I have a similar problem,
Could you please confirm me where I can find the procedure to reimport my wallet …

Thank you !

3 Likes

Hello @Vince59
Here’s a guide on how to:

4 Likes

Hi @Tobi

Thanks for this !
Hope I can recover the coins now !

Have a nice day !

4 Likes

I have same problem. How you can fix this? I reimported my wallet and still not works.

5 Likes