Missing tokenlon

Hey I’m having a problem very similar to this

I bought some elonom and the balance was correct but now when I wake up my balance is all messed up
It says I have only 3 coins left when yesterday I had around 46 I can show you my wallet and the transaction on the blockchain but I’d really like if I could get some help

Hello @MoneyMatt To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I was trying to buy some elonom and it worked yesterday

I bought 46 of them and had them all in my wallet

Today when I opened my wallet I only had 3

I deleted and re added

my wallet and still get the same result

The hash number is 0x7fad7d039d36fffd1929a2e89cac299ac0766e18921f84918affac926e6f59a5

Merhaba sizin belirtmiş olduğunuz Sorun çözüldü mü

Dönüş yapıldı mı

Herkes te aynı sorun var. Elonom

hey can i get an update on what happened i have been waiting all day but have still got no word of what happened or how i can solve this issue

There is no problem with the app. This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply. The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you to read and understand on tokenomics of any project before investing.

Hello sir,
My elonom tokens are also please help me.
I have 0.64 elonom tokens but now I have only 0.1 tokens. Plaese help me. I am giving you all screenshots please have a look on it.!