Missing Tokens after Pancake Swap from BNB to TUSD

I’ve read through the forums and seen similar help requests.

I did a pancake swap from the app (using dapp) and successfully connected pancake to the wallet. (Using v 2.12)
It detected my BNB and I executed the swap for TUSD successfully. It shows in the history however the full amount has yet to appear. The token TUSD appeared however with a VERY low balance.

My Trust Wallet code
0x1C7967eAB28cCe405a8d04Eb3902c8A06DEBb98

Transaction Hash (from bscscan)
0x89354b67176b80256531fca1e524a89de232dff4f73c5b13c3a1047152152154

To: 0x10ed43c718714eb63d5aa57b78b54704e256024e

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
(I did look through the guide however it wasn’t clear which was the contract address)

2 Likes

Hello @sslc from transaction hash above you swapped 49.942663195 BNB for 31000 TUSD which is currently in your wallet. I don’t see any missing balance.

Screenshot the balance of current TUSD in the wallet and send it here.

Hi,

For some reason I can’t post with an embedded image.
Not sure how I can share my screen.

After more investigations within Bscscan, I was able to find the contract.
Effectively it was last hop/to link. It shows the balance in TUSD however when I try and add the custom token (etherium ERC20) it still shows as 0.
Note that I do have the TureUSD token displaying but strangely with a very small balance which was the result of a previous test before I committed to large transaction.

1 Like

@sslc you can share the screenshot of the TUSD BEP20 balance displaying in the wallet currently. I have enabled media sharing for you.

Isn’t TUSD ERC20.
I don’t have any BEP20 except for BNB.

Correction: I thought I had a small balance in TUSD, however its actually empty.

@sslc, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x14016e85a25aeb13065688cafb43044c2ef86784
Decimals: 18

2 Likes

OK… I changed the add custom import to use the smart chain network vs etherium and it came up.
Phew***.

Thanks for all your help Alan47

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

As I’m new to crypto, I wanted to check before I transfer. I was expecting to convert BNB into the TUSD ERC20 Tokens so I would be able to safely transfer them to my DeFi Wallet.
However I’m not entirely sure this will work now.

I did a test to see what would happen and transferred 1 TUSD to the Defi Wallet. The transaction shows as successful, however, it’s not showing in the Defi Wallet. Tried to also add a token that auto populated (on BEC20) but it’s not showing up.

Hi I missed my BAS tokens and bsc without my knowledge…dint know how to track it…but it is mentioned as smart contracts

I have the same issue.
I have used pancakeswap for purchasing ATOM with BNB and although my transaction was successful and the amount of BNB of my wallet has been decreased but ATOM is not in my wallet after 2 hours

1 Like

Hii trust wallet
I will approve busd to bnb
But i will go for swap then it will shows failed
What we do please support me :disappointed:

Hello @pedramnajafi
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search COSMOS and enable the one with BEP20.

@Akshat2006
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I had recently made a purchase for Euro Shiba Tokens using Pancake swap but I cannot see my tokens in trust wallet .
Transaction Hash :0x577deee72ab843065ff0ac7fa2146bbd6caa694312228aa0a39dbf836562b632

Hello @Ajcrypto
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0xffaa85705ae216363e4e843b67ff3c238fcf0de2
Decimals: 9

مرحبا لقد قمت بشراء رمز عن طريق التحويل من عملةbnb وحتى الآن لم احصل على الرمز وأيضا لا استطيع ارجاعbnb مره اخرى ماذا افعل