Missing tokens / coins

Hi there. The coins in my wallet are missed. I did not make any transactions, am just hodlin’ my coins. But I found some information at bcsan, but I can not attach the screenshots! There is written that coins are transfered from my address to another. But I did not do it. Could u please help with this issue? Thank u in advance for ur assistance and answer!
My wallet address : 0x64c8F48e28e18bD56F8dfE8f6ebBD29EC77Ad8F6
Transaction hash(BLINK) : 0x6dd35b545ed951b38c9ab9cd57fcb7b52e78365576dc8429cb6af6c392c392a9
Transaction hash(safemoon): 0x7e76dc68bb961ab1a754baf6d8204ceba6495f0c29485a74b5962fb5f152b5f6

2 Likes

I swapped smart chain TWT, it was successful but I can’t see it on my trust, please I need help

HI there I have bought this ZIL but did not received it, and it is stated that transaction is successful, this is the address of it:
bnb1vyv76c4nm8kst4ctklvshx5mm4etlhr7wuvfwg

It looks like it went on the wrong address, can you help me with this?

1 Like

then what should i do?
someone help me plz!
i have tried the answers to same questions. but its didnt help.

Help me please
I am deposit 22 xrp but i am get in trust wallet only 2.65 xrp
Txid- 5F01E495F5E47888EB50C8F485A6FAB2BBC62B250047A6BF68F24C6853BB36DC
This is not my xrp value . And then i am checking fee but fee is very less … please help

2 Likes

Did you get this figured out? I sent my ETH from Trust to Coinbase and it’s not showing in either wallet. I think I sent it to the watchlist and not my actual wallet. Is that a thing?

1 Like

Hi I transferred BNB from my trust wallet to Coinspot on the 24/4/21 and still have never received my coins? How do I recover this money?

BEP2 represents a token standard on Binance Chain, while BEP20 represents a token standard on Binance Smart Chain. Please ensure that you do not input an ERC20 address as a BEP20 withdrawal address
[/quote]

Please if the sending wallet is BEP2 then the receiving wallet should be BEP2

BEP20 >>>>> BEP20

IF YOU ARE SENDING A NORMAL COIN(ERC20) THEN SHOULDN’T BE BEP2 OR BEP20 on display.

110 TRX tokens shows as frozen and staked but I am unable to Unstake them
Wallet address:
TMCXJSYSN24gX7Uudx1YNnu6f5NLEsCBUT

1 Like

Hello.
I have done all the troubleshooting. Have sent several emails to support but no response. I had a few coins and now they are all lost.
Can you please help me out?

1 Like

Hi I need help. I did a transfer of BNB from trust wallet to Bitmart without a memo, its been two weeks and my funds seem to have been lost in the blockchain

1 Like

i have lost Lua token, transferred from tomo wallet, because the networks didnt match!
trust wallets lua was ERC20, while tomo wallet was TRC.

1 Like

why did my coin and LP balances all disappear after I reinstalled the wallet application.
0xf1C0303Faae523c1C9e703454230cBd6E5225F7d

1 Like

Hi agungm0
Someone else may comment better than me, but when you reinstall the wallet app, I do not think it will automatically link to your old wallet. It may just create a new one. As a consequence, you need the seed or the private keys to reimport your wallet. If you have your previous trust wallet installation, you can find the seed in the setting of the wallet there.

1 Like

I’ve just bought Tron twice, and on both orders my money was taken but I received no TRX. Extremely frustrating

1 Like

Where is ky eth .my eth is missing from my wallet . It shows some transactions which was never done by me

1 Like

Hi,
2 issues have me confused, any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!

1st - Pancakeswap shows my WINK tokens but shows 0 WIN on my home screen for the last 5 hours.
2nd - Agreed and bought 19,800,000 Elongate tokens and it shows in recent transactions swap “BNB for Elongate19800000” but on my home screen and token transfer shows me 17,797,193.

1 Like

Hello, Mine same problem. Have you got the transferred coins back in coinspot account?

1 Like

Hi,
I transferred bnb from my trustwallet to my binance wallet but I made a mistake with the memo, the coins got deducted from my trustwallet but it never got to binance wallet. Please how do I solve this? It’s been days now.

1 Like

Hey I’m having the same problem , I bought astroelon and it never arrived . Address and everything is good , wallets see activated ,:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like